Didn't know clearly where to put dis, but mods if you could plz move it? Thanks.
i'm trying to record **** but i cant find a cheap USB mike. Anyone know where to get one?
Isn't it spelt 'mic'? As in 'microphone'??

Haha, I was thinking of a guy named Mike. You did put the capital 'M' and everything thought...
If you have Rock Band, you can use that mic. I use a 360 mic to record, only cost me $30. The problem is, you have to be really close to the mic for it to pick up the sound. What I do is put the mic next to my amp (I have an acoustic/electric) and record stuff that way, then I sing over them and edit the tracks together. I use Multiquence (you can download the free trial at Goldwave.com) for editing and such. It works very well.

I'm not saying you have to do this, but it works for me. I hope I helped.
Quote by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Originally posted by tyler 417 714
Quote by (-) Ions
There's a band called tool?

Quote by NewWaves
People still watch MTV?
Just ask a Mike on the street if you can have him.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.