Agile, email Kurt, tell him what you want, and he'll give you a price
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by zombiak
A good independent luthier can produce a great guitar for reasonable price, since you don't care about the brand I think that you should look at independent luthiers. Are you from Europe or USA?

USA
Quote by bass guy 129
EXCEPT, the custom shop is down for a little while. just ask around to agile people, and theyll know. i will, cause im having one done... so pm me every once in a while and ill let you know

so do you think you could get a custom guitar for $1000 or less? I want a custom guitar but I can't afford too much... is less then a 1,000 out of the question ?
Quote by kirkhammett09
USA

Well, I know some European luthiers and custom job companies (Polish, to be exact), they produce custom guitars on really competitive prices, but I'm not sure if they'd ship to USA. If you want a metal guitar, then Mayones is told to be pretty good at making them. Also, RAN (but it's not a Polish company)
Does that include custom shapes? Carvin comes to mind.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
agiles are very cheap.... i think their most expensive model is a $650 doubleneck, but all their singleneck guitars are less than 500 i believe. A custom one shouldn't cost more than 1000, just because i can't think of a way to add $500 dollars of customizations to a guitar, unless you're going all-out.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by aznrockerdude
Does that include custom shapes? Carvin comes to mind.

Carvin's are almost always more than $1000, especially when you add things like figured tops, and electronics options. If you wanna save up some though, Carvin's look stunning in pictures i've seen and from the few i've seen in person.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by zombiak
Also, RAN (but it's not a Polish company)

i thought RAN was polish?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
to the custom shape dude i think warmoth guitars will make a custom shape guitar for u but they ship the custom body and all the electronics' and tuners and etc to u then u have to put the guitar together
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Carvin.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
whats the website for agile? pm it to me
Deacon of the Church of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of Slashism, the worship of Saul Hudson himself, PM slash's_#1_fan to join

Member #34 of the John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub
PM IpodInaBottle to join