hi, i am getting myself a new Wah-Pedal and Amplifier(???).
I heard Marshalls are teh Bomb.
Maybe some of you guys could help me out with whats the best choice for me since i am fairly new to getting equipment and such.

I got at the moment:

No Wah-Pedal.
Peavey 15 watt amplifier (yes, it came with the squire).
Epiphone les paul guitar.

And i was thinkin that the Wah-Pedal should be between 60-100 Euro/Dollars and that the Amplifier should be between 150-350 Euro/Dollar.

Is that enough money to get something decent?

Also, please keep in mind that i want a Arctic Monkeys/ Red hot Chili Pepper sound. If it´s possible for that price.

Henkdemachtige
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
For that price range on a amp, the only marshall youll get is the mg. And thats no good at all. Hm im feeling maybe a Vox Valvetronix on the amp. About the wah im not really sure as im not up on wah prices and such. But i personally would combine the wah and amp price into one so youll get a much nicer amp, like maybe a Traynor if you want that marshall sound.
Guitar: Ibanez Rg 2ex2/ with Dizmarzio Super Distortion
Amp: Peavey Valveking 212 (replacing soon)
Pedals: Planet Waves Tuner, Boss DS-1, Digitech DF-7, MXR-108 EQ
^ agreed (apart from the fact that traynors are expensive here).

something like a laney vc15 or vc30 (if your budget will stretch to that) might be worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ah i didnt notice that he was in Europe, but ya nevermind the traynor idea. Best idea is to go with the laney idea as Dave MC says. Or the Valvetronix if your on a budget.
Guitar: Ibanez Rg 2ex2/ with Dizmarzio Super Distortion
Amp: Peavey Valveking 212 (replacing soon)
Pedals: Planet Waves Tuner, Boss DS-1, Digitech DF-7, MXR-108 EQ
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You could probably get a used valvestate, thats about the best Marshall you can get for that price. Its decent, but hardly "the bomb".

and a Dunlop Crybaby or Vox 847 wah.
thanks guys , il go search for those laney or valvotronix and see if the local shop has them.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^