a boss mt-2, or a similar pedal in that price range, because

a) you can see what amp i have, and i'm sure a pedal with help me get better sounds

and b) my wah creates bad buzzing but i've heard adding a distortion pedal will fix it

i don't want to spend too much, but is the boss mt-2 or something similar a good idea to get?
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
Well your best bet would to just save for a better amp, but then again thats not answering your question. Hm well the Mt-2 is a pretty poor pedal itself. Maybe check out the Electro Harmonix Metal Muff? And about the wah i really dont know myself, i dont know mch about wahs.
Guitar: Ibanez Rg 2ex2/ with Dizmarzio Super Distortion
Amp: Peavey Valveking 212 (replacing soon)
Pedals: Planet Waves Tuner, Boss DS-1, Digitech DF-7, MXR-108 EQ
I'm planning on getting a better amp near the end of the year, maybe a valveking or something, but i just wanted to get something to eliminate the buzzing and get a half decent sound until i get another amp.
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
Well the Metal Muff will fill the temporary void nicely then. It will help but it wont really make the MG any better. But ya if its temp it will be good for you. I could take a guess at the wah problem that it might be dirty input jacks? But thats just my guess, cause i really dont know.
Quote by drol_52
a boss mt-2, or a similar pedal in that price range, because

a) you can see what amp i have, and i'm sure a pedal with help me get better sounds

and b) my wah creates bad buzzing but i've heard adding a distortion pedal will fix it

i don't want to spend too much, but is the boss mt-2 or something similar a good idea to get?

Is your wah true bypass?
i'm not completely sure but i think it is
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
What is the wah? As in manufactuer and the name?
it also has a PAD switch,
it basically makes other pedals interact with each other better (i.e it helps with clipping and unwanted noise)
If you already have buzzing, a distortion pedal will only make it worse. You'd want some kind of a noise suppressor to get rid of the buzzing. But an even better option would be fixing the wah (I think it shouldn't buzz, at least too badly...).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.