Fender Jazz Aerodyne OR Schecter Stiletto Diamond Series

I'm leaning toward the J-Bass. but I played both and I like the sound on both and They both feel great but if there is anyone who has owned either bass previously, it would be nice to hear some input about pros and cons.I like clean sounds BUT it would be nice to be able to fool around and play metal or a heavier genre. This is going to be my second bass.
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
I dont like the Aerodyne's but, it would be a better buy than the diamond.

EDIT: Colbert avatar?
You stole my Overture
Neil Young chair FTW!

Yeah, out of the two, the Aerodyne would be the best.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Quote by SomeGuyInJersey
Yup

I is the #1 fan

Lol see him sing with CSN? He did pretty good actually. Nice to see some live bands play on the show!

Yeah, that aerodyne is ok but its ugly and un-comfortable imo
You stole my Overture
My only complaint with the Aerodyne (aside from the strings the guy had on it) was that the body came down kinda far and hit my thigh. I wear my bass higher now, but at the time, it was bothersome.

I've never played the Schecter, but I can tell you the Aerodyne is a solid bass. Isn't the Diamond series one of the lowest series of Shecters?
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Quote by SomeGuyInJersey
Yup

I is the #1 fan
Reggin please

I would go with Aerodyne as I haven't had the best experience with Schecters by comparison.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

I like them about the same sound wise.

and I haven't played a Schecter Diamond series, so I don't know what feels better.

but the Aerodyne wins in looks.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom