i tried selling these before on here and on HC, but never had any luck. just people giving me bull**** offers like 15.00 dollars shipped which would have left me with probly about 5 whole dollars. but anyway i figured i'd try one more time and if i have no luck i'll just throw them up on ebay.(i'd really rather sell them to someone on here than have to deal with ebay and sellers fees and nonpayers and whatnot) but anyway i have a matched Quad set of Mesa 6L6's 5 Mesa 12AX7's 2EHX 12AX7's and 1 EHX 12AT7 and they all have VERY low hours on them and the EHX's were played for about a whole total of 45 min. which is basically like not being played at all for a preamp tube. there is nothing wrong with any of the tubes and they all have PLENTY of life in them. i didn't play them much since at the time i wasn't in a band and had no use for practicing with a 100watt tube head, but even when i did play it i never pushed it very hard 3-3.5 was plenty loud enough for me. but anyway now that all that's been said i would like to get 55.00 dollars (u.s.) for them (paypal) i will pack the box very well and wrap each tube individually with bubble wrap. i will ship asap once the payment is recieved (i will ship them tomorrow if someone buys them). all my deals/transactions on here have all been positive ones and i have 100% on ebay.

Thanks
(somebody please buy these things, i really dont wanna mess with ebay )
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
the schecter isn't for sale
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
the only one of my guitars that i would sell would be the Peavey T-30. it's an early 80's model so i guess some would call that "vintage". it has the stock neck and middle single coils in it but i had the bridge position pickup customized for a humbucker and installed a seymour duncan invader in the bridge. i would sell it for 175.00 plus shipping, or maybe do a strait up trade for a strat. (no squiers, fender only). if that peaks anyone's interest let me know.

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Do you have pics of the T30?also does it have a FR?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
ok guy's so i've been getting alot of pm's regarding trades and stuff so i figured i'd post one last time about the trading and everything first up i would really like to just sell the chrome crybaby(100.00) and the t-30(175.00) but i've done some trades on here with ppl before and everyone seems to be pretty decent and honest for the most part. so i guess i will try and work with you if you want something but dont have the cash. right now there may be a possible deal with the peavey but nothing is set in stone yet, some things i'm interested in would be

digitech pitch shifter boss super shifter envelope filters auto wahs jb and 59' humbucker set a strat(fender only, no squiers) dunlop dc brick. i really don't want or have any need for overdrive or distortion pedals, but just things of that nature. let me know what ya got.

Thanks
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.