I bought a guitar just to play this solo. Does anyone have tabs or able to tab that solo? I think its the best solo ive ever heard in my life and i can't get it out of my head and i need to play it but i can't figure it out lol. So if anyone is good at tabbing songs and want to help me out it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to listen or tab it the link is right here : ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qRKy36dL4
You're not gonna be able to play it right away, after getting a guitar and never playing before.
Quote by Christ Lover
You're not gonna be able to play it right away, after getting a guitar and never playing before.

I already learned Voodoo child after practicing it 7 hours strait and im getting down Mr Brownstone right now. Guitar isn't to hard for me. I just wish i knew how to figure out tabs.
Quote by Stowned
I already learned Voodoo child after practicing it 7 hours strait and im getting down Mr Brownstone right now. Guitar isn't to hard for me. I just wish i knew how to figure out tabs.

lol, u got too much time on your hands.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.