X Games start tonight everyone and its sure to be show.

tonight is Skate Big Air, BMX Park, and Moto Best Trick

talk about what your looking forward to, place bets on who you think will win and all that good stuff.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
are the commentators as clueless as they used to be?
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by smb
Is this a typo or some slang I just don't get?

it's a saying dude.
or atleast i think it is?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I'm so excited for the X games tonight! Favorite event is definitely Moto X
ChevelleFan77
TRYING IS FAILING WITH HONOR

i'm more of a winter X guy myself, but i will definitely watching the skateboard events.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I remember I watched a lot of this last year when I was on holiday, does anyone know what channel it's being broadcasted on in the UK, if at all?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
I remember I watched a lot of this last year when I was on holiday, does anyone know what channel it's being broadcasted on in the UK, if at all?

i'm not sure, you might be able to find it on expn.com though.
Quote by MakinLattes
Danny Way > Bob Burnquist. I don't really agree with the judges decision on that one. The 180 looked sick, but a 180 to 360 indy in comparison to a backflip to a 540 varial? I don't really understand how Bob's run was a point and a half (I think) higher. I'm not trying to take away from Burnquist, he's an awesome skater, I just really think that Danny Way deserved that one.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
Danny Way > Bob Burnquist. I don't really agree with the judges decision on that one. The 180 looked sick, but a 180 to 360 indy in comparison to a backflip to a 540 varial? I don't really understand how Bob's run was a point and a half (I think) higher. I'm not trying to take away from Burnquist, he's an awesome skater, I just really think that Danny Way deserved that one.

Yea and he landed it while he is it pain!!
I am still shocked from Jake Brown though from last year.
i love the Big Air competition. Its the best and would be scary as hell.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by gibsonpenguin

That 540 varial was SICK! But Burnquist's trick had a way higher difficulty to it and I think that's what the judges decided on. He came down from 20 feet in the air and landed switch, if you don't skateboard you don't know what riding switch is like but it's kinda like throwing a 100mph pitch in baseball with your left hand, if your right handed.
Quote by duncang

I dunno, we get the extreme (EX) channel here so you should get that in UK too. As UK and Ireland sorta shares the same TV channels n shows.

And i probably missed this....

Anyway, who won the BMX and MotoX??
Don't really care or know the guys in the other sports...
Quote by af_the_fragile
I dunno, we get the extreme (EX) channel here so you should get that in UK too. As UK and Ireland sorta shares the same TV channels n shows.

And i probably missed this....

Anyway, who won the BMX and MotoX??
Don't really care or know the guys in the other sports...

Kyle Loza won the MotoX. i don't know about BMX though.
Quote by MakinLattes
Saweet! I totally forgot about the X Games!

Is tonight the first night? What time does it start? ESPN, ESPN2, or ABC?

ANSWER ME NAO!!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Saweet! I totally forgot about the X Games!

Is tonight the first night? What time does it start? ESPN, ESPN2, or ABC?

ANSWER ME NAO!!

uhh...

i think its sk8 street tonight at 8 eastern on ESPN.
Quote by MakinLattes
The skateboarding big air was so sick! Danny was totally insane with the 540 varial. I also thought Moto X was pretty cool when Kyle Loza pulled of that trick on his first run
ChevelleFan77
TRYING IS FAILING WITH HONOR

Dannys crash was crazy
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
i cant wait for the BMX big air, or the MX high jump.

truthfully, i only watch the X Games for the crashes,

that, and i'd suck Brian Deegan's **** if i could. no homo.
Turquoise Team Beasts!
Quote by itchy guitar
i'm not sure, you might be able to find it on expn.com though.

i can't remember but its near sky one...106-111 in beetween thier sum where
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by Pink_blood
are the commentators as clueless as they used to be?

that what makes watchin sports like paintball and skateboarding fun, all the espn guys have no idea wats goin. and there's always one commentator that actually has somethin to do with the sport....i would hate to be that guy
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...