okay a while back i made a thread called how to deal with chavs and i got loads of help from you guys in the pit on how to deal with the chavs down my road.

the chav got his ****y motorbike taken away by the police yesterday and his mum and him are gonna have to sign some social contract thing. and even a police man reckoned he was a little **** cos when he was talking to his mom aabout the incident he was smurking and couldn't have cared less. so all in all a result. but the other day they scratched my dads brand new london cab (yes he is a cab driver) and they did the same to my neighbours cars. me and my dad were gonna go over and smash his bike but he got it taken away.

i've just come up with an idea to scare the little **** here it is: i can print off a sheet saying we know were you live and smear it with animal blood (pig) and nail it to his garage door through a pigs heart. think it will work?
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Lmfao. Sick idea.

But, you obviously know where he lives...so say something scarier, like...I know who you are or something.
Stop being immature?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
load ur shotgun and shoot him instead, less effort
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here