Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Personal preference. I feel that I have more control with it on my ring finger though.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Glimsom, marry me please.

ring finger ftw.

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
mine only fits on my pinkie.
Damn fat fingers
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
I have one for my ring finger, one for my little finger. Ideally I'd be better at playing with my little finger, but it's easier to play with your ring finger.
preference, but also there can be practicalities involved, like you might put it on your index or pinky if you wanted to use the other fingers without taking the slide off.
i use my pinkie... because i make most of my chords with my first, middle and ring fingers... leaving the nosepicker free.

pick up a guitar and play a power chord... which ever finger isnt touching a string, use that!

=]
(Invalid img)
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
pinky. with it on your ring you can't even do powerchords without taking it off.
Quote by tona_107
pinky. with it on your ring you can't even do powerchords without taking it off.

open tuning = instant powerchord

or just do them with your index and pinky
depends what position your fingers are in and what note you want to slide to, but ive rarely used my pinky
usually pinky or ring. I put it on my ring finger
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by seljer
open tuning = instant powerchord

Open tunings FTW!!!

Anyway, I use my pinky 'cause I find it's easiest that way. Just don't use your index because then you can't mute behind the slide.
Quote by Magic Jim
mine only fits on my pinkie.
Damn fat fingers

They have slides that are bigger.

Edit: Btw, if you lose things easily, i don't suggest you get a glass one. I have a glass slide and after weeks of searching, i finally found it under my nightstand. it blended in perfectly with the ****ing carpet. son of a bitch!
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!