What is that song that plays in the background for the upcoming movie, "Pineapple Express?"
Paper Planes by MIA if its the commercial I'm thinking of
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

^ yup thats it.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Good song, too.
>.>
<.<
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Honestly when I first heard this song I really was indifferent towards it, but now that everybody and they're grandmother is playing it on their ipods I can't fucking stand it.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
20 Dollar is better.

And Hit That is fucking knar!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I feel cool... I had heard that song before it was on that commercial. I'm so ****ing awesome. :/
I hated the song before the commercial came out
but then they started playing the commercial every other one
so I like the song now.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Damn, that song really made that commercial stand out. It gave an emotional feel to the whole subject of stoners.

Man, I can't wait for that movie to come out. I'm gonna bring my weed, I'll probably get away with it, since there'll be a hundred other stoners smoking up.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
that song is old, like half a year. it was on MTV and Rhianna covered it. the video is weird, she is selling samwiches in New York City. the song is about her having trouble with her visa.
Quote by Retro Rocker
You can use the good old Biological Excuse.
That being, this is the age where our hormones are raging around the most, it's a choice between wanking, semi-pissing the bed or getting laid everytime you go out.
dude the comercial on tv makes the movie suck balls, watch the red ban trailer on youtube, so much better
Quote by Retro Rocker
That being, this is the age where our hormones are raging around the most, it's a choice between wanking, semi-pissing the bed or getting laid everytime you go out.
Quote by pet-peavey
dude the comercial on tv makes the movie suck balls, watch the red ban trailer on youtube, so much better

Yeah, they have to leave out the main gimmick of the movie, that they're stoners.

Cable
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
I don't like that song personally. My friends sister played it 6 times last night.

Besides they sampled "Straight To Hell" and ruined it.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by thrashfan
Yeah, they have to leave out the main gimmick of the movie, that they're stoners.

Cable

good less people will show up, and more people will be lighting up
Quote by Retro Rocker