i'm looking for a really nice metal guitar with a floyd rose or any other high quality trembolo, hoping to spend anything up to 550$. I really want something pretty decent that can tune down to D or drop C

so far ive tried out the jackson king V so far and i really like that, im looking for a laiho signature to try out but im having trouble finding one. if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly apreciated
Jacksons are pretty cheap and nasty, they feel like a toy, not a guitar and i guarantee you will grow out of it quicker than if you got a different brand guitar.
try an Agile Reaper!!
its similar shape to Laiho's (half the reason i got it)
& its just great!! i have it in D standard & can get down to Drop C easily with the fine-tuners
i highly recommened it
What amp do you have?
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix
well if you want a half decent trem i would suggest jackson DK2 series/RR3 or even most ibanez's although avoid the edge III! You may have to push your budget a bit higher otherwise in the longrun your wasting your money
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by bBreaker
What amp do you have?

honestly i have no clue... ive got a really old guitar right now (87 epiphone spotlight) and my cousin gave me a really old peavy amp with it... lol i think its called a rage though... not bad for a starter... nice and loud and pretty heavy... gets bad interfeirence from local radio stations thou...
get a new amp
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by 666IronDeth666
honestly i have no clue... ive got a really old guitar right now (87 epiphone spotlight) and my cousin gave me a really old peavy amp with it... lol i think its called a rage though... not bad for a starter... nice and loud and pretty heavy... gets bad interfeirence from local radio stations thou...

spend the 550 on a used XXX combo or a used Classic 30 and an od pedal

Now your talking
Personally, I enjoy Jackson guitars a lot. People give 'em **** all the time, but my RR1 with JM214 lead and Seymour Duncan Rythym gives me everything I need I also have a Jackson Kelley PRO that was a very good beginning guitar.