What do you do when:

1. Your guitar's in the shop.

2. It'll be a week till it's out of the shop

3. You don't play video games

4. You basically live in the middle of no where

5. You don't have a car

???

I'll tell you what, you go out and destroy stuff with a bat and hatchet.
Fap.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Smoke weed. Fap. That should hold you off at least a week.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Smoke weed. Fap. That should hold you off at least a week.

Yea if you wanna be a lazy douche. Read, exercise, do something different. Something you don't normally do. Maybe get into games? Go to the city, borrow your moms car. Lol I dont leave my guitars overnight at the shop.
Fap, go buy some crap guitar and play that, or find another hobby like blowing **** up.
ಠ_ಠ
work out, see how many wanks u can have in a week, rent a guitar for a week from somewhere

LMAO!!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by stewart91
work out, see how many wanks u can have in a week, rent a guitar for a week from somewhere

Do this
chart how much you beat off, learn from it maybe create a fapping schedule.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MetalGear1786
Yea if you wanna be a lazy douche. Read, exercise, do something different. Something you don't normally do. Maybe get into games? Go to the city, borrow your moms car. Lol I dont leave my guitars overnight at the shop.

Does smoking weed make you lazy or a douche, or is the douche part from fapping?.. I don't get it.

You don't have to insult people with differant hobbies than you, haven't you learnt to accept people for who they are yet? Besides your ideas sound alot more lame, I am not going to lie to you.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Kill small woodland creatures.

No really, socialize with other people.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Jericho114
Does smoking weed make you lazy or a douche, or is the douche part from fapping?.. I don't get it.

You don't have to insult people with differant hobbies than you, haven't you learnt to accept people for who they are yet? Besides your ideas sound alot more lame, I am not going to lie to you.

Mhmm. I smoked pot for over 5 years, its funny as soon as I quit. I started getting to work on time, & started getting things done. Ive learned alot dosent mean I have to give a ****, why not say something helpful insted of go smoke some weed. I wont lie to you eather. My ideas may be lame, but their constructive, and would improve his well being. Yours would lead to a 50$ a week habit, and lung cancer smart ass.
Quote by MetalGear1786
Mhmm. I smoked pot for over 5 years, its funny as soon as I quit. I started getting to work on time, & started getting things done. Ive learned alot dosent mean I have to give a ****, why not say something helpful insted of go smoke some weed. I wont lie to you eather. My ideas may be lame, but their constructive, and would improve his well being. Yours would lead to a 50$ a week habit, and lung cancer smart ass.

Congratulations, I smoked a joint today and got to work ten minutes early, much like the past 4 days. I've also gotten myself through College while working and blazing till 3 am every night. It's very unfortunate you couldn't control yourself and suck so much at life.

I was making a joke, you just fired off on marijuana and I had to take offense to my love being insulted. The fact that you were trying to contribute in a positive way only to come up with those poor examples is even more sad on your part.
Quote by red18420

Now that you have time, instead of fapping, go find a girl (or boy if thats your thing) to have sex with. Its better cos there are boobies invloved.