This is a barely used Fender hot rod deluxe.....I am selling to help finance my new plexi...this is an awsome amp for home practice and small gigs if wanted....it will give u a great hendrix tone all the way up to a decent guns n roses or aerosmith tone, and will eat pedals for breakfast....this is a killer price for an amp wich would set u back 700$ new, so if u need a quiter more home friendly amp that will sound killer at small clubs and jamming with friends this is it...that classic fender tone for almost half the price

Contact at:Wheelerla@msn.com or
in this thread

40watts
all tube
spring reverb
two channel

400$ i will pay for shippping (only 2 the continental US)

how does it handle Metal Distortion Petals Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've never played on a tube Amp so I don't know..
where are you from?
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
I play a metal muff through my HRD and it sounds fantastic. The cleans ont hat thing are ****ing sick as well, great great amp and even greater price, free bump
im located in northern Va...pretty much washington dc.....and this amp sounds amazing with metal pedaland has one of the best cleans of any amp...
i highly recommend buying this amp i love mine to death whoever gets it is lucky

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I only have $300 right now, but i'm working on painting the porch. Might have enough money in a week or two. I'd love to have a nice tube amp. My parents are really sketchy on buying on the net though too. How would you want payment?
pay pal or somthing like that i guess, preferably whatever is the most convenient to the buyer....
Great workhorse amp, and can handle a lot more than "small" gigs when the sound guy knows what he's doing. Here's a free bump for ya.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists
I might buy this got to see though moneys tight as of now

I need a good tube amp
your not interested in trades are you??

i live in waldorf md, about 25 miles from dc,
we could meet if you want
Quote by JessMess
your not interested in trades are you??

i live in waldorf md, about 25 miles from dc,
we could meet if you want

not really interested in trades ....but if ud like to buy the amp we could definitly meet or something to solve the shipping and payment problem
dude im only like 17 yrs myself and need to sell this...i no what its like when ur parents r all like not letin u order stuff online cause they think it looks all skecthy....i promise im this is no scam
i've never used paypal before, how does that work? could i send you a check?

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
im not very sure but i guess check sending is straight but itd have 2 clear with the bank b4 i can send u the amp...pay pal is pretty simply ud just have to make one of there free acounts for it to be useable
Free bump for a great deal! Too bad I didn't really need one.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
what do you need to clear at the bank?

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
the check u would send me if u bought it....i dont wanna get riped off either by the check bouncnin after i ship u the amp.....but if u wana by we can make it happen
so your sayn if i sent you the check you would have to clear it with the bank then after it clears send me the amp? how do i know i will get it?

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
If you're thinking of sending a check, you're better off sending a money order or cashier's check. That way, the seller doesn't need to worry about it bouncing because you need to have had the money in order to place either of those payment methods thru the bank.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

yeah i'd probably want to do that. could i get some more pictures of it? does everything work correctly? any major dings,dents,or cracks?

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
it works good and has no dents or blemishs...ill get the pics up tonight so u can see it
do you got the pics?

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
yeah...i got to get um up...sorry for the wait my mom had to get them on the computer so i could get um online hahah....im not the most computer savy bu theyll b up shortly
i got sent a fake cashiers check and scammed out of 3100 dollars so I would watch out. Not calling anyone out or anything just saying it can happen.
thanks 4 the info......the pics r up on my profile if anyone wants to check them put
so there up finally...i even got one of the pics wit me in it to make it legit lol
how do i know its you?huh?huh?!?!!

just kiddin but thanks for the pics looks real nice. i'm working on getting the money but i'm taking my quad to the dunes this weekend and its getting expensive. you'll have to give me a couple days. don't hold it for me though. but i am very intersted

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
okay after my 3 day trip to the dunes i'm damn near broke. but i get payed this weekend so i'll see if i can come up with the money

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
Ovation acoustic witha hardshell case?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I will trade for any kind of fender stratocaster thats above a striaght up cholo strat.....Like the deluxe or one whatever u have to offer