When random people add you on facebook/myspace etc....

I do.

So I decided to ask her about her logic, and i will post chat log when im finished.

could be lulz, might not be.

discuss
Quote by Pyrest
No, i quite like it tbh.
But im not posting the link up here, dear god.

Actually, you will
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Sometimes

Depends if they add me then ignore me forever, or if they add me and have a chat.

I like a chat.
Am I missing something, or did you just post two different topics in one thread?

Anyway, no not really.

I hate it when my windshield wipers are for about 6 seconds going to the beat of the radio, and then falls out of it. Pisses me off.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
i hate it when they do that. especially when they live no where ****ing near you. its just like i've never met you. AND then you see their just adding random people from all over the place who are commenting them asking them who they are. its basically they have no friends in real life so try to add friends on the internet to look popular
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
I hate when I get random msgs on xboxlive
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by Pyrest

WTF?

He's right, you already have

Or have you?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Pedalboard
I hate it when my windshield wipers are for about 6 seconds going to the beat of the radio, and then falls out of it. Pisses me off.

Are... Are you in my mind?

I'm like that with indicators.

Seriously, I'm tempted to make a petition thread for someone to create a clicker for an indicator that measures the approximate tempo or what you're listening to, and clicks at that speed. It's okay if the lights are at different times to the clicks, but ya know...
I hate when I say hi and they don't say hello back. I expect an informal greeting in return
Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
Don't encourage him,he might do it again.....

But he already did it twice.

I'll add something of value to the thread. I hate when someone messages you on the chat system Facebook has an they don't answer you, yet when you look at the chat all you see is "so and so commented on billy bob's wall, so and so commented a picture." And when they do answer you they say "lol yah"
Quote by The_Paranoia
But he already did it twice.

So we're already used to what he's doing
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
So we're already used to what he's doing

No. It's new. He's working the bugs out. Just be ready in case it happens.
Quote by Pedalboard
Am I missing something, or did you just post two different topics in one thread?

Anyway, no not really.

wow, i thought i was the only one that followed that.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.