how do i get my parents to forgive me so heres the story:

Usually every summer me and my cousins hang out and usually have a good summer , well anyways they had to leave early this year and we wanted to have some fun before we left. So i met up with a band i played 'battle of the bands' with and i didnt have any beer so i just took 2 each for me and my 2 cousins from my grandma(Shes a chill gramma not some old cranky ladys). And anyways we have a fun night but my grandma finds out and we worked it out and shes not angry aat all about us taking a couple beers. But my parents on the other hand they just flipped and grounded me for the last night of the summer when i had planned to hang out with my cousins and the guiys from the other band. So well they walked 2 kilometers and came knocking at my window for me to hang out with them for a couple hours so i wasnt gonna say no to them.We go out for a couple hours and then my parents were waiting for me at the door and just flipped and are super pissed off at me saying i cant go out for the rest of the summer.

Now just five minutes ago i found out that the vans warped tour is gonna be in saskatoon which my family is going to for a family reunion. Now i really want to go to this concert but my parents are incredibly mad at me ,how do i appologize and get them in a better mood? I think it would be a blast for me and my family to go to warped tour but i doubt they will let me. How can i get my parents to forgive me and let me go?

Sorry for the terrible grammar and wall of text

sorry just to clearup some confusion when i say last day of sumer i mean last 1 with my cousis which is halfway through
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Last edited by Bobsam3 at Jul 31, 2008,
TS, i cba to look, how old are you?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
i know i was stupid and ****ed up which im obviously regretting i just need to fix it

btw im 15
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out

Primus Sucks
You drank underage then snuck out, disobeying them?

Solution: fellate them
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
so they grounded you for the last night of summer, then re-grounded you for the rest of summer? thats what I got out of that
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
15 if I've gotten the maths right.

I'd say kiss their asses too.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Fellatio looks pretty good atm.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
that was rather stupid TS, but.

ok, you need to get your brownnose dirty, do some chores, help your parents out for say a few days or a week. then sit them down and talk about the situation. tell them that summer is important for you etc. and that kids your age drink etc.

but when you talk to them, dont shout, dont get angry, dont get violent, dont throw things across the room. just sit there calmly and talk about it rationally. getting angry will only **** it up further.

also, how did your folks find out about this?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
grounded?you're lucky,my mum hit with a fire poker when i snuck out last week
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Quote by Bobsam3
how do i get my parents to forgive me so heres the story:

Usually every summer me and my cousins hang out and usually have a good summer , well anyways they had to leave early this year and we wanted to have some fun before we left. So i met up with a band i played 'battle of the bands' with and i didnt have any beer so i just took 2 each for me and my 2 cousins from my grandma(Shes a chill gramma not some old cranky ladys). And anyways we have a fun night but my grandma finds out and we worked it out and shes not angry aat all about us taking a couple beers. But my parents on the other hand they just flipped and grounded me for the last night of the summer when i had planned to hang out with my cousins and the guiys from the other band. So well they walked 2 kilometers and came knocking at my window for me to hang out with them for a couple hours so i wasnt gonna say no to them.We go out for a couple hours and then my parents were waiting for me at the door and just flipped and are super pissed off at me saying i cant go out for the rest of the summer.

Now just five minutes ago i found out that the vans warped tour is gonna be in saskatoon which my family is going to for a family reunion. Now i really want to go to this concert but my parents are incredibly mad at me ,how do i appologize and get them in a better mood? I think it would be a blast for me and my family to go to warped tour but i doubt they will let me. How can i get my parents to forgive me and let me go?

Sorry for the terrible grammar and wall of text

What?
sorry just to clearup some confusion when i say last day of sumer i mean last 1 with my cousis which is halfway through
Quote by Mackawade

Quote by last-1s-out

Primus Sucks
combined, your parents seem to have the intelligence of a mentally retarded three -toed sloth.

there is no reasoning with them.
Heres what i say, ive been in your situation, although i havent yet had drunk more than half a glass. First off, help them in various small things, (dishes, cleaning and so on). Then after they become kinda happy, talk about the situation, say that you really wanted to be with your friends, and that it was stupid to drink and that your sorry, dont mention the concert in any way, then when theres only like a week or so left from the concert gently ask them to let you go. So heres my idea, worked for me although my "concert" was a camp
It's called discipline. You take it like a man and be mature about it. You disobeyed your parents and must face the consequences.
Quote by Haedadru
Heres what i say, ive been in your situation, although i havent yet had drunk more than half a glass. First off, help them in various small things, (dishes, cleaning and so on). Then after they become kinda happy, talk about the situation, say that you really wanted to be with your friends, and that it was stupid to drink and that your sorry, dont mention the concert in any way, then when theres only like a week or so left from the concert gently ask them to let you go. So heres my idea, worked for me although my "concert" was a camp

awsome thank for the help but the problem is the concert is in 6 days
Quote by Mackawade

Quote by last-1s-out

Primus Sucks
Just apologize and leave it at that, and do some chores around the house that you normally don't do.
Team Coco
Haha, it's so great not having to worry about parents not allowing you to do things. I love my independence (sp?). I just decided yesterday togo to a 3-day long music festival. What did my mom say? "Have you got enough money? Do you need to borrow some?"
Sound as, my mom is!

EDIT Oh, and on topic, just apologise and really play it up. "I know this isn't any justification for what I did but at the time I just made a mistake. *insert names of cousins* are going soon and I just got carried away, I wasn't thinking. Sorry. I'll do my best to be more helpful around the house to prove how sorry I am."

Or the classic, "I wouldn't have done it if I had known I was going to get caught."

You're only 15 so expect to get into worse situations in the future. And when they question you about it and how you apologised last time (the time with your cousins) and you promised not to do it again just say "I lied to make my life easier". Trust me, parent love me!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Last edited by Caressing Death at Jul 31, 2008,
Obey their rules, that typically will put you on the good side of parents. Or don't get caught, that one works equally as well.
Well maybe you should of thought about this before you went and snuck out, eh?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Ahh, it's been long enough

Usually every ________ me and my ________ hang out and usually have a ______ summer , well anyways they had to ______ early this year and we wanted to have some _____ before we ______. So i met up with a _______ i played __________ with and i didnt have any _____ so i just took 2 each for me and my ______ cousins from my grandma(Shes a ______ gramma not some old cranky _______). And anyways we have a ______ night but my _______ finds out and we worked it out and shes not ______ at all about us taking a couple _______. But my ________ on the other hand they just ______ and _______ me for the last night of the ________ when i had planned to ________ with my _______ and the _______ from the other _______. So well they_______2 _______ and came ________at my _______ for me to _______ with them for a couple hours so i wasnt gonna say _______ to them.We go out for a couple ________ and then my _______ were waiting for me at the _______ and just _______ and are super ________ off at me saying i cant go _______ for the rest of the _________

Now just ______ minutes ago i found out that the __________ tour is gonna be in ________which my _________ is going to for a ________ reunion. Now i really want to go to this _________ but my _______ are incredibly ______ at me ,how do i _______ and get them in a better ______? I think it would be ______ for me and my ______ to go to _______tour but i doubt they will let me. How can i get my _________to _______ me and let me go?

Sorry for the terrible __________ and ________
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Ahh, it's been long enough

Usually every ________ me and my ________ hang out and usually have a ______ summer , well anyways they had to ______ early this year and we wanted to have some _____ before we ______. So i met up with a _______ i played __________ with and i didnt have any _____ so i just took 2 each for me and my ______ cousins from my grandma(Shes a ______ gramma not some old cranky _______). And anyways we have a ______ night but my _______ finds out and we worked it out and shes not ______ at all about us taking a couple _______. But my ________ on the other hand they just ______ and _______ me for the last night of the ________ when i had planned to ________ with my _______ and the _______ from the other _______. So well they_______2 _______ and came ________at my _______ for me to _______ with them for a couple hours so i wasnt gonna say _______ to them.We go out for a couple ________ and then my _______ were waiting for me at the _______ and just _______ and are super ________ off at me saying i cant go _______ for the rest of the _________

Now just ______ minutes ago i found out that the __________ tour is gonna be in ________which my _________ is going to for a ________ reunion. Now i really want to go to this _________ but my _______ are incredibly ______ at me ,how do i _______ and get them in a better ______? I think it would be ______ for me and my ______ to go to _______tour but i doubt they will let me. How can i get my _________to _______ me and let me go?

Sorry for the terrible __________ and ________

Mad libs?
just go alone **** ur parents
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Usually every time me and my grandma hang out and usually have a sexy summer , well anyways they had to ovulate early this year and we wanted to have some fun before we waited too long. So i met up with a hooker i played wreck the hooker with my grandma and i didnt have any condoms so i just took 2 each for me and my hookers cousins from my grandma(Shes a slutty gramma not some old cranky virgin). And anyways we have a fun night but my mother finds out and we worked it out and shes not bitch at all about us taking a couple condoms. But my wives on the other hand they just stripped and ****ed me for the last night of the time of the month when i had planned to play the dirty fireman with my dog and the hooker from the other day. So well they stole 2 condoms and came constantly at my ass for me to do it with them for a couple hours so i wasnt gonna say no to them.We go out for a couple days and then my wives were waiting for me at the house and just slapped me and are super pissed off at me saying i cant go buy anymore hookers for the rest of the day.

Now just 30 minutes ago i found out that the playboy tour is gonna be in my neighborhood which my grandma is going to for a family reunion. Now i really want to go to this *****house but my wives are incredibly pissed at me ,how do i hypnotize and get them in a better mood? I think it would be hot for me and my grandma to go to the playboy tour but i doubt they will let me. How can i get my wives to do me and let me go?

Sorry for the terrible bigamy and slutty grandma
-----------------------------

Someone had to....
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Quote by kylerwoods
who the hell says kilometers?

dirty foreigner

Dirty Yank!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.