So i have a Fender Starcaster with no whammy bar (tremolo arm, I dont know what the correct term is). It looks like a standard screw in whammy bar would fit in perfectly. Can any old stratocaster screw-in whammy bar off ebay fit in there and work? Thanks
probably.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by Echoplex
Does it have a tremolo (whammy) bridge? Can you bend the pitch by moving it?

that is the point of needing a wammy bar... and why would he ask for an arm if he has no bridge for an arm?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Quote by shampooboy37
that is the point of needing a wammy bar... and why would he ask for an arm if he has no bridge for an arm?

Why would it come with a trem bridge but not come with a trem bar? (unless he bought it used)
Quote by shampooboy37

Because people asking what type of bar they need when their guitar doesn't even have a tremolo bridge is more common on this board than you think...
Quote by T!AN
Because people asking what type of bar they need when their guitar doesn't even have a tremolo bridge is more common on this board than you think...

...sad thing is, that's totally true, hahaha.

but to the TS, yeah, it'll work. I've got a Starcaster myself (woot!), and it'll work. I got mine used, and i had to did an old broken piece of one out, but when i did, my friend's Whammy bar fit right in.

In other words... yes!
O O

___