I am in search of a new guitar amp, any brand, of at least 100w (or in the range of). My price range is 100-250 I will say. Please post or send pictures if you are interested in selling yours. Thanks.
ebay ftw bro, i really don't think many people sell/buy equipment in this forum, haha
Quote by ktqftw
ebay ftw bro, i really don't think many people sell/buy equipment in this forum, haha

To be honest not that many people buy or sell but that's because the sheer amount of cheapskates on here. It's unbelievable sometimes how many lowball offers you have to go through before finding one serious guy that backs out/doesn't respond in the end.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by CM_X5
To be honest not that many people buy or sell but that's because the sheer amount of cheapskates on here. It's unbelievable sometimes how many lowball offers you have to go through before finding one serious guy that backs out/doesn't respond in the end.

+1 this place sucks for selling gear. HCFX FTW.
I got a Fender Ultimate Chorus which I'd sell for $175, as I got it for $200, and it's got a bit of a problem.
Quote by mattj2192
I got a Fender Ultimate Chorus which I'd sell for $175, as I got it for $200, and it's got a bit of a problem.

You guys must be talking about this guy ^

You'd sell it for 25$ less than you bought it for???? AND its got problems?? Thats like with a little bit of
Quote by d K A p S
You guys must be talking about this guy ^

You'd sell it for 25$ less than you bought it for???? AND its got problems?? Thats like with a little bit of

aight $125, and it doesn't have a massive problem, it's just got a little bit of crackling when it's too loud.
How about a Marshall MG30 mint condition for 150 plus shipping.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by d K A p S
at least 100w (or in the range of)

reminder. and a bump. for some reason.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
I got a Fender FM212R That I'll sell to you for $250 shipped
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks