my dad got me into cigar ummmm...collecting? kindof. collecting and aging i guess youd call it. anyways i got into a while back and i was just wondering if anyone else enjoys a good cigar. if so what have you had that youve really enjoyed?
Cigars are nice, better than cigs in my opinion. Cubans are vastly overrated.
Used to smoke a cigar occasionally at outdoor parties. Nothing real expensive though. Had a couple good CAO's.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
yeah...my friend went on a cruise and got some cubans in like the dominican republic...he hasnt aged them at all and it was okay at best. i really enjoy like romeo y julietta churchills.

edit: i have a cao im thinking about smoking soon...i liked the last one i had a while back so it should be good
my friend recommended punches to me too and i smoked one at his house and it wasnt bad in my opinion
I shared a cigar with my cousin on xmas eve cuz my moms boyfriend (now step dad) told me he was gonna propose to her on xmas day. It was soooo cold that night to cuz of winter, then a couple months later I smoked one with the same guys, my uncles, cousin, step dad. I enjoyed them very much and I think they were Monte Cristos.
Last time I sat down and really enjoyed a good cigar was at my friends house one afternoon. We were chilling in his basement, had some delicious [alcoholic] drinks and we lit up a couple of his dad's cubans right in his basement as an early celebration for his 18th birthday.

Edit: Most recently though I had a $1.00 (USD) Peach flavored White Owl cigar which is great quality for what it costs in my opinion.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jul 31, 2008,
I personally enjoy Montecristos and Romeo and Juliets. I get them every time I leave the country seeing as they are not sold here.
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
I like me a nice cigar once in awhile
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I love me a fine cigar! Not very into it, but if someone offers me a Cuban or another big cigar, I'll buy it! This aging process you guys speak of, what do you do, just age it for awhile (without letting it dry out of course!)? Could someone go into detail if it's not too much to ask? Does it improve the flavour or what?
Quote by metalhead13
I personally enjoy Montecristos and Romeo and Juliets. I get them every time I leave the country seeing as they are not sold here.

some are sold here...the tabacco used sometimes is even grown in cuba. they just ship it somewhere else to have them made. montecristos are excellent.

as for the aging and whatever a lot of people buy a humidor...which is a box with a humidifier in it and is usually made of wood that retains water well. like pine or cedar i guess. people sometimes age cigars for years and i guess it really brings out the flavor of the tabacco.
Quote by drunkinkoala
I've only had primetimes and stuff, nothing special but I want to try a big one like a cuban.

im not gonna lie cubans are really overrated. and the one i had wasnt even really big. try something like a romeo y julietta, ive never been dissapointed by one of them. you can get them for about $8.50
I've tried Monte Cristos #4, and #2, both were enjoyable.

However, when I was in Europe I got some cheap box of vanilla cigarillos, those were nice too for the cheapness of them.
i enjoy mysef a grape phillie every once in awhile
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
oh yeah i love cigarillos...nothing expensive really. like al capone slims. the rum dipped ones. they are soooo good.
Quote by slow_cheetah
as for the aging and whatever a lot of people buy a humidor...which is a box with a humidifier in it and is usually made of wood that retains water well. like pine or cedar i guess. people sometimes age cigars for years and i guess it really brings out the flavor of the tabacco.

Thanks man. That's something I wanna do when I'm nineteen and able to easily get cigars. That'd be so awesome being a cigar conesseur.
Quote by mr.happyman
Thanks man. That's something I wanna do when I'm nineteen and able to easily get cigars. That'd be so awesome being a cigar conesseur.

sure thing dudeman. its really enjoyable when its nice outside and im sitting on my porch out in the countryside just enjoying nature having a smoke. i love it.
Quote by slow_cheetah
some are sold here...the tabacco used sometimes is even grown in cuba. they just ship it somewhere else to have them made. montecristos are excellent.

Well +1 to you sir. I have never seen them sold anywhere here. I have only seen them when I was in Mexico and Spain.
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
Quote by slow_cheetah
oh yeah i love cigarillos...nothing expensive really. like al capone slims. the rum dipped ones. they are soooo good.

Ugh, I hate cigarillos, they are so tiny and pointless.

(tangent, but going on cheap stuff; I'd prefer a phillie 'blunt' to a phillie 'cigarillo')
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
Ugh, I hate cigarillos, they are so tiny and pointless.

(tangent, but going on cheap stuff; I'd prefer a phillie 'blunt' to a phillie 'cigarillo')

if they made a blunt that tasted better i would completely agree. ive just never had like a phillie blunt or white owl or anything that i really liked. i dunno. thats just me. i always feel like they leave a bad after taste in my mouth.
Quote by slow_cheetah
if they made a blunt that tasted better i would completely agree. ive just never had like a phillie blunt or white owl or anything that i really liked. i dunno. thats just me. i always feel like they leave a bad after taste in my mouth.

That is part of the reason I like cigars, the nice earthy aftertaste.

(though our examples in this part aren't the best for 'earthy' cigars)
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
That is part of the reason I like cigars, the nice earthy aftertaste.

(though our examples in this part aren't the best for 'earthy' cigars)

oh yeah i love the cigar aftertaste...but not like white owls or phillie blunts.