Ive been looking at a lot of different distortion pedals lately, but I just cant decide which one is best for me. I like to play with a lot of distortion on my own, like metal, but i also play for my church so i need one that will be able to have low distortion as well. I also dont want it to make too much noice when i turn the gain up. Any Suggestions?
what amp do you have?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-V2-Series-V2JH-Jekyll-Hyde-Overdrive-and-Distortion-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=150481

it'd do well if you have good gear. two effects in one. also..you can wait a while and see how much Vai's Jemini is going for and try it out. It's also a pedal with two effects in one.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
and that wont give you the low crunch that you need for your church?
just get a big muff pi, really nice fuzz effect or metal muff since your into metal.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
yea i was looking at this pedal a lot. the only thing is the price range. but i guess the distortion will be the most used pedal on my board, so why not spend the extra $.