Page 1 of 2
Wow. I just had the unfortunate experience of watching the trailer for this movie. I can't possibly think of how this music could be anything but crap.

Who agrees?
Nobody.
You don't go to a movie for music, unless the movie in question is a musical.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
What music..?

I think it looks ridiculous but I'm still going to see it as I love the franchise. It could surprise me. Or at least provide some lulz due to how ridiculous it is.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
It might be a bit poor but I really must see it because I loved the other films.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Wow, I don't know how I typed music. I guess I was listening to music when I was typing this. Whatever.

Rottentomato gave the movie a 12%
Quote by Spamwise
Wow. I just had the unfortunate experience of watching the trailer for this movie. I can't possibly think of how this music could be anything but crap.

Who agrees?

I'm pretty sure you mean "I can't possibly think of how this movie could be anything but crap"
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
yeah. wtf happened to rachel weisz. seriously. how can you make a movie but not have one of the leading stars from the previous movies in it? it just looks stupid.

ill probably see it though, cause the other movies were awesome.
Quote by Karvid
I'm pretty sure you mean "I can't possibly think of how this movie could be anything but crap"

If you would have read the post right before your's, you would have seen my response to that typo.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think the concept has worn a little thin and this time Rachael Weisz isn't in it to sexy it up.

Brendan Fraser is sexy enough
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Spamwise
If you would have read the post right before your's, you would have seen my response to that typo.

If you look, I posted my response just after yours, so I didn't see it when I was writing the correction
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
I'm definitely gonna miss Rachel Weisz. She is one sexy woman. But we have China. China's one sexy country...

I hope Brendan Fraser and Jet Li get in a martial arts duel that will make it all worthwile.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
"I HATE MUMMIES!"
That is the worst ****ing line that I have ever heard. I mean, it's the 4th goddamn movie, you'd think that he could avoid situations like this.
Owner of the Murder, She Wrote club
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

don't forget feces. i always get that on my axe somehow.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Maybe for you, but I like my women to be women.

...you've lied to me all these years months?!

EDIT: ^^ Yes but smartypants he wasn't in the third movie
Quote by SteveHouse
I'd only want to see it for Jet Li. That's all that it really has me interested for. I mean seriously "Let me bring back the dead armies underneath the great wall" Since when can people do that?!

I don't like Brendan as an actor. He kinda suck IMO.
Quote by Karvid
If you look, I posted my response just after yours, so I didn't see it when I was writing the correction

Sure, but I assumed that you already knew, as I would think that one would delete one's post after realizing that.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think the concept has worn a little thin and this time Rachael Weisz isn't in it to sexy it up.

WTF is the point in watching it without weisz? Not only is she ****ing hot, she's actually a stunning actor (in other things)
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Spamwise
Sure, but I assumed that you already knew, as I would think that one would delete one's post after realizing that.

I'm just too sneaky to do that
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by KnockoffJaguar
"I HATE MUMMIES!"
That is the worst ****ing line that I have ever heard. I mean, it's the 4th goddamn movie, you'd think that he could avoid situations like this.

What was the 3rd movie..?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I never saw the third one. I saw part of the second one on TBS like 2 years ago, seen the first countless times, and I will not be seeing the fourth. I will buy the tie-in pizza, however.

EDIT: There's no third movie. Unless you count the Scorpion King.
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master
Oh, finish the guitar, then spill whiskey and coffee on it. Lock in dank basement for several years, enjoy.

Last edited by KnockoffJaguar at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

There was a third?

I saw the first two...
Quote by meh!
There was a third?

I saw the first two...

I think the third was called "The Scorpion King", I don't really know for sure though.
Quote by fob12
I think the third was called "The Scorpion King", I don't really know for sure though.

Oh yeah.. I personally don't count that as one of the Mummy movies considering there are no...mummies.

It's a spin off, but not the same.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by meh!
There was a third?

I saw the first two...

I was counting The Scorpion King.

It's technically a prequel, I believe.

Or not seeing as there's apparently going to be a prequel to The Scorpion King... wtf

But still, The Scorpion King's part of The Mummy films.
Quote by SteveHouse
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Jul 31, 2008,
Just another movie that abuses CGI and lacks in every area except graphics... wait, no it lacks in that to because even in the preview the CGI looks terrible.

I really can't wait until everyone gets the computer graphics out of their system so we can get back to making good movies... with occasional, tasteful CGI to add to a firm foundation.
We're only strays.
I'll be honest, some of the CGI effects in the trailer look rubbish.... but I'll still go watch it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Female friend went to see it today. I told her "go see batman. GO SEE BATMAN. It's the best action movie in the world", she chose to see the mummy. Still don't know her opinion.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Oh, it'll be **** but, btw;

Any film that mixes martial arts and zombies gets my allegiance.
Quote by KnockoffJaguar
"I HATE MUMMIES!"

What about the classic "ABOMINABLE SNOW MEN??" or the unforgettable "TIME TO GO!"? All Oscar-winning perforances.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by meh!

MMA, Zombies, +5.
Brendon Frasier, -10.
Quote by LP Addict
Quote by Vinyl_Master

Quote by urik
Female friend went to see it today. I told her "go see batman. GO SEE BATMAN. It's the best action movie in the world", she chose to see the mummy. Still don't know her opinion.

Never talk to her again.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by KnockoffJaguar
MMA, Zombies, +5.
Brendon Frasier, -10.

I agree, but I do have to admit that Journey To The Center Of The Earth movie looks pretty awesome.
Quote by meh!

You...err.... well said
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by KnockoffJaguar
MMA, Zombies, +5.
Brendon Frasier, -10.

He was in Crash, and that is one of the best movies I've seen in recent years.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by fob12
I agree, but I do have to admit that Journey To The Center Of The Earth movie looks pretty awesome.

What!? Why in god's name are they remaking Journey to the centre of the earth? Why the hell can't anyone have a good idea anymore?

Journey to the centre of the earth was an excellent film, and what's more it was an excellent film 50 years ago
Quote by Colgate Total
He was in Crash, and that is one of the best movies I've seen in recent years.

Bedazzled and George of the Jungle are awesome films if you excuse the extreme childishness of George of the Jungle... and he was in Scrubs... SCRUBS!!
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by meh!
What!? Why in god's name are they remaking Journey to the centre of the earth? Why the hell can't anyone have a good idea anymore?

Journey to the centre of the earth was an excellent film, and what's more it was an excellent film 50 years ago

It came out already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xtff1ROz10

Looks pretty cool to me, but not because of him, although he is in it, so I guess that counts for something.
Page 1 of 2