Hey guys, sorry for recreating a thread about my band, but I find it necessary to point to our self-made musicvideo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IST15vYX2GY

It's 100% self-made, there were just some friends, doing the camera work and the actor, the editing and so on is done by ourselves.

Check it out, you won't regret it And feel free to leave a comment.

http://www.myspace.com/stunnedmusic

Best regards
Ad
I think you did pretty damn good. I just cant stand all that screaming **** myself. You guys got some great musicians in there!
the place where the bands playing looks like the devour video from shinedown
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
What program did you use? It looks great by the way.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Looks great, I've never been huge on the metalcore thing but you guys do it well!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
That's pretty awesome musically and visually, I really love the idea of two vocalists.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Wow, thank you guys! nice to see your reaction about this whole thing.
@ Moose: I'll ask our singer about the program.

More comments please
Good job, very few early musicians make a music video early.
Although not a big fan of screaming music myself.
Beware : I am honest, but not brutal
Thanks guys, I appreciate your rating, though it's not everyone's favourite kind of music! Makes me really happy!

Yet I didn't get through to our singer, he made most of the visualization, so he knows best what programmes were used I promise to ask him about, as soon as possible.
@ Moose and taatelikoira (and anyone else who's interested in):

Programs used:
Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Corel Tools and Trapcode Plugins (all bought legal)