Anyone else like this show? I bet most of you guys will probably hate it, but I just want to see if there is anyone else that enjoys this program.
Be cool.
I prefer Life With Fritzl.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
It's okay. It's one of those shows that I don't laugh out loud with, but in my head I think is funny.
It's an awful show about an annoying dysfunctional family. The main girl is such a bitch that it almost takes away from her occasional hotness, then again she works for Disney so her vagina is probably sewn together.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
Quote by roosoh13
It's an awful show about an annoying dysfunctional family. The main girl is such a bitch that it almost takes away from her occasional hotness, then again she works for Disney so her vagina is probably sewn together.

But they're Canadian!

OHH CANAADAAH
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
thats all my sister watches...that whole damn channel....i tolerate it once in a while. only cuz the chick has hot moments
the only real good show on that channel was 8 simple rules. my sister watched it everyday and i'd usually sit down and watch it,,mainly cuz of the blonde lol...otherwise, i hate that family/disney channel.hardcore
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Quote by wyldeshredder
thats all my sister watches...that whole damn channel....i tolerate it once in a while. only cuz the chick has hot moments
the only real good show on that channel was 8 simple rules. my sister watched it everyday and i'd usually sit down and watch it,,mainly cuz of the blonde lol...otherwise, i hate that family/disney channel.hardcore

8 simple rules, smart guy, hannah montana and boy meets world are all amazing.
It's not horrible.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Whatever happened to Dave the Barbarian ? That show was THE best. Life With Derek is good too.
haha i love the show, but its so horrible. like many episodes make me cringe. but the girl is hot, an derek is awesome. like he's actually funny. but not as funny as the guidance counsellor, he's the real talent on the show. and the kids plans start getting annoying, but the best episode ever is prbly the one where derek gets chicken pox and has like this business in school and ya its pretty cool. or the talent show when they lose to the guy on the piano.
Maybe its not horrible. I can sit through it (ive two sisters so i have to sometimes) but to say its amazing is blasphemy.

Ive never usef the word blasphemy so correct me if i usedit wrong
Quote by solrac94
Maybe its not horrible. I can sit through it (ive two sisters so i have to sometimes) but to say its amazing is blasphemy.

Ive never usef the word blasphemy so correct me if i usedit wrong

Yeah, Im pretty sure you used it wrong.
Quote by solrac94
^ Did you just say Hannah Montana was amazing!!!
Fag.

I like Hannah Montana.

I don't really like LWD, but his sister is hot.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Damn i used the word wrong
Ive always wanted to stand on something and yell that out.

Back on topic i meant to say its just plain lieing to say any any Hannah Montana related thing is awesome.
Quote by AlskiOverload
Yeah, Im pretty sure you used it wrong.

when in rome
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
only reason i've watched it is for the chick, hawt
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
It's a decent show, and I occasionally watch it, mostly because of Ashley Leggat (Casey). Let's be realistic, she's a total babe.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I've seen it a couple of times but other than that no...
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Quote by solrac94
^ Did you just say Hannah Montana was amazing!!!
Fag.

Hannah Montana is the shit.

Edit: You better not quote and change it to say 'Hannah Montana is shit"
It should be life with BILTF (Brother I like to ****)

I can total see the sexual tense between them.
ughh, all my sister watches is the Disney channell. It's so retarded i want to kill all the kids who watch it all day. Like if you're 6 it's ok, but when you're like 12+ and not mentally challenged, its sad. But yeah, Ashley Leggat's hot
Quote by RPGoof
I think Hannah Montana is alright. I hate her music and the show is usually annoying, but she's hot.

Sorry for the double post but....You have to be kidding me.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ