Page 1 of 2
Has anyone else seen it? I came home to find out they put Jonas Brothers on the cover Im definitely getting my subscription canceled. For the caption under the guys, they put God! Girls! Guitars! Whatever shred of credit I still had for the magazine has been lost. they shoulda put the search bar on the cover, which I used to see if someone made a thread about this, but they didn't.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quick!! Put this in the pop/punk section where it belongs!
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Rolling Stone is a magazine that follows mainstream and popular music.

The Jonas Brothers are extremely popular and extremely mainstream.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by Jericho114
Quick!! Put this in the pop/punk section where it belongs!

What does Rolling Stone have to do with pop/punk?

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Quote by zigz407
Rolling Stone is a magazine that follows mainstream and popular music.

The Jonas Brothers are extremely popular and extremely mainstream.

Nu-uh, Rolling Stone is always right, especially when it put Cobain on its list of best guitarists. They know quality!
Quote by AlskiOverload
Nu-uh, Rolling Stone is always right, especially when it put Cobain on its list of best guitarists. They know quality!

+1
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
You might as well get off UG too.

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
quick people i need the address to the rolling stone, 4 nuclear devices a private helicopter and a rubber duck.
Can I ask a question here? What are Jonas Brothers? I see them on magazines saying 'JONAS BROTERS!!!' but like, what do they do? Are they kinda like hanson?
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
you do realize rolling stones been around for decades? They've hit many lows in that time, this probably isn't there lowest point
Quote by ZackRadical
What the hell do you STILL have a subscription to that trash for anyway?

I don't know. I think it renews itself. I've been meaning to cancel it for a while.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
**** yeah man, mainstream music SUX111 (generic metal band) rawks!
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Wow...I had no respect for that mag. anyway.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Shut up, people. The Jonas Bros are really different and hardcore. They try to stay away from what others think and do. They are individuals! They represent goodness and they stay away from mainstream thoughts!
"The Jonas brothers wear purity rings on their left-hand ring finger and promise not to have sex until marriage. They started wearing it when their parents, Denise and Kevin, Sr., asked them if they wanted to. Joe has said that the rings symbolize "a promise to ourselves and to God that we'll stay pure 'till marriage," and Nick had stated that "it's [purity rings] are pretty awesome, and the rings are just one of our ways of kind of like being different than everybody else out there."

See? They're frigging awesome. Oops, I said a bad word. Hopefully the Great Kevin may find it in his blessings to forgive me.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Tommy Lightning
quick people i need the address to the rolling stone, 4 nuclear devices a private helicopter and a rubber duck.

+1
I suggest we give this man what he needs

Edit: ^i think i just threw up a little.
"Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll,
Speed, Weed, and Birth Control,
Life's a Bitch Until We Die,
So F*ck this World,
Let's All Get High"

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I spent 3 years in a Tibetan Monastery to learn how to fap just using the power of my mind...
Last edited by Gary791 at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by Karvid
Shut up, people. The Jonas Bros are really different and hardcore. They try to stay away from what others think and do. They are individuals! They represent goodness and they stay away from mainstream thoughts!
"The Jonas brothers wear purity rings on their left-hand ring finger and promise not to have sex until marriage. They started wearing it when their parents, Denise and Kevin, Sr., asked them if they wanted to. Joe has said that the rings symbolize "a promise to ourselves and to God that we'll stay pure 'till marriage," and Nick had stated that "it's [purity rings] are pretty awesome, and the rings are just one of our ways of kind of like being different than everybody else out there."

See? They're frigging awesome. Oops, I said a bad word. Hopefully the Great Kevin may find it in his blessings to forgive me.
I'm fairly certain that Nick Jonas sexed up Miley Cyrus, so.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Gary791
+1
I suggest we give this man what he needs

UG missile base

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay

Quote by clemm
--clemm

n00b
Quote by altgrunge
they're like hanson but ten times worse and christian, which automatically makes them sucky.

I lol'd hard after I read this. XD
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by Just Andrew
I'm fairly certain that Nick Jonas sexed up Miley Cyrus, so.....

How do you know this stuff?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
How do you know this stuff?
Back when the explicit Miley Cyrus photos were discovered off her computer, it was also found out that those pictures were sent to Nick Jonas.

Also, some E-Mails sent between the two allegedly had some conversations about the nights previous sex.

Allegedly
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Just Andrew
Back when the explicit Miley Cyrus photos were discovered off her computer, it was also found out that those pictures were sent to Nick Jonas.

Also, some E-Mails sent between the two allegedly had some conversations about the nights previous sex.

Allegedly

Again... how do you know this stuff?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Again... how do you know this stuff?
The website from the person who 'hacked' her computer gave out that information.

So, I guess I'm not positive, but regardless, I really doubt that they would actually be able to keep their abstinence pledge when all mindless, 15-year-old (girls) want to blow them.
Quote by Teh Forest King
I think the Jonas Brother that actually plays an instrument for the entire duration of the songs they play is pretty decent.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Just Andrew
You might as well get off UG too.

AHHH! *dies*
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by Just Andrew

Allegedly

Wait, are you saying there are nudy pictures of Miley Cirus on the internet?

Quote by IcePh0enix
Wait, are you saying there are nudy pictures of Miley Cirus on the internet?

Yeah, I believe.

The pics I saw were of her in a 'provocative' poses, though I think some topless ones were floating around.

However, she is underage, so I'm sure someone was all over those pictures. Also, she's not that hot
Quote by Teh Forest King
It was just a huge surprise when I read it. I knew she had so called "provocative" pics on a magazine, but I didn't know she had topless pics.
Seriously, how does everybody know so much about Miley Cyrus/Jonas Brothers? Has Disney gotten to UG, too?

*goes to bed, hoping to forget this thread*
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by IcePh0enix
It was just a huge surprise when I read it. I knew she had so called "provocative" pics on a magazine, but I didn't know she had topless pics.
I was lurking /b/ when the pics arrived, one of them looked pretty real.

Oh yeah, so, in conclusion, she's a normal teenager, despite what Disney tries to get all of her young fan base to believe.

Quote by Karvid
Seriously, how does everybody know so much about Miley Cyrus/Jonas Brothers? Has Disney gotten to UG, too?

*goes to bed, hoping to forget this thread*
People wanted n00dz of her so bad, that the internet blows up every time one surfaces

Quote by Teh Forest King
Please, Rolling Stone has been a joke for quite some time now. You're only learning about this now? Jesus Christ man, they've had Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera etc. on previous covers, and you're complaining about the Jonas Brothers?
Be cool.
Do you guys not watch TV? That Miley Cyrus crap was all over the place.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
We take all kinds of pills to give us all kinds of thrills
But the thrill that we've never known
Is the thrill that'll getcha when you get yer picture on the
Cover of the Rolling Stones
The Pit. The Movie.
you dont have to cancel your subscription. every once in a while theres a good issue.

i just use the pictures (the good ones) to put on my walls.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah