whats a good not very expensive delay pedal?

i play hard rock, alternative and pop/punk rock

gear:
gibson sg standard
traynor ycv40 amp
digitech grunge pedal
Delay Pedals are pretty expensive if you want a good one. Never settle for something like the DOD Delay, its cheap and crappy sounding. i have a friend who had one, paid nothing for it and didnt perform. Boss is definately worth the dough. I have the Boss Delay/Reverb, its old and expensive but worth it. Just go to a music store r Guitar Center and try everything out BC they are all diffrent, Good Luck!
'07 MIM Strat
Maple Neck
Black Finish
Black Pickguard
Black EMG SA set
Planet Waves Locking Tuners

Roland JC-77 Jazz Chorus

Boss PW-2 Power Driver
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby Original Wah
Footswitch for Amp chorus
Boss Flanger
ibanez DE7
"We play it the way the air is in America today. The air is slightly static isn't it ? You know what I mean ? " -Jimi Hendrix
Quote by BigAudio58
Delay Pedals are pretty expensive if you want a good one. Never settle for something like the DOD Delay, its cheap and crappy sounding. i have a friend who had one, paid nothing for it and didnt perform. Boss is definately worth the dough. I have the Boss Delay/Reverb, its old and expensive but worth it. Just go to a music store r Guitar Center and try everything out BC they are all diffrent, Good Luck!

The DOD Analog Delay (FX65, I think?) is actually a pretty cool little pedal.

But I would recommend a Boss DD-3 or an Ibanez DE7.
Depending on what kind of delay sound/time you're looking for, the Boss DD series and the MXR Carbon Copy are very nice options, though they are a bit pricey.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...