Page 1 of 3
So I am sure you all have heard "I Kissed a Girl," and yea, it sucks. But I watched the video, and omfg Katy Perry is so hot, EVERYTHING, hair, face, eyes, tits, ass, legs, and everything else is just unbelievable, I just am fully convinced she is THE single hottest girl EVER. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs
Ever? no.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
We'll too bad she apparently does not swing your way.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
She's pretty good looking, not the best though.

And she is lip-syncing pretty horribly in that video >_<
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
She is hot i agree.

but not the hottest ever
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
A little pudgy
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Kind of, but not the best :/
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
She looks like a mix of Alexis Bledel and Reese Witherspoon.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
Hor song is **** and is a terrible representation of bicuriosity and/or bisexuality.

I'd definitely hit that.... with a shovel.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
she is hot. mainly what it is is she knows exactly how to be very seductive. but yes, i would totally go for it. you know, if the opportunity presented itself.

on another note, i think she looks like zooey deschanel (sp?)

anyone else see it?
Ok, yes I agree the song sucks, yes I agree she is a bad singer (her voice is enhanced), that doesn't change the fact that everytime she looks at the camera I jizz.
i find her quite annoying and attention seeking to be honest
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I saw part of her set at warped today... I mean, I'll admit there were some pretty annoying bands there, but this was by far the worst. She's a little cute i guess, that's the only reason she's anything.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Liz Hurley is still the hottest woman alive.

So right.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by cheeseman3001

Made bigger because it's so true.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Firequacker
She's pretty good looking, not the best though.

And she is lip-syncing pretty horribly in that video >_<

You do realize that everybody lip-syncs in music videos, don't you?

Lauren Conrad, 'nuff said.

I'd hit that like a baby seal.
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Jul 31, 2008,
Quote by Brain245
I saw part of her set at warped today... I mean, I'll admit there were some pretty annoying bands there, but this was by far the worst. She's a little cute i guess, that's the only reason she's anything.

i know, her set was terrible and it was plagued with her saying like the dumbest **** after each song like "I wish i didnt wear a skirt so that i could do a high-kick." Bitch wasnt even wearing a skirt...
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Ok, yes I agree the song sucks, yes I agree she is a bad singer (her voice is enhanced), that doesn't change the fact that everytime she looks at the camera I jizz.

you.... should probably get that checked out..... that's not nomal.... at all
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
The main reason the lip syncing is so bad is because the voice is so computer enhanced, so it is literally impossible to anyone to get that voice, and impossible to see it coming out of her. Doesn't change my opinions at all though.
Quote by Devopast
A little pudgy

wait wHAAT???

if anything shes skinny, wow stop holding people to such high standards.

its good..........with the volume off!! even then it dissapoints, she never actually kisses a girl in the video which is what the song is all about so someone is not so "bicurious" after all

allthough 0:04 was kind of sweet

also people dont just turn gay like that, they were either a) born that way and dont realize it until their teens b)prison

but yea ****ty song but she is kind of hot, which is weird seeing as UG in general usually has an extremley shallow taste in women
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
.....sex thread? ask them about this thing called masturbation, sounds like you need it
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by cheeseman3001

Attention seeking? She's a celebrity. She gets more attention in an hour than you do in a week.

And, yes, I do find her very attractive.

+1 to looking like Zooey Deschanel
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by master
You do realize that everybody lip-syncs in music videos, don't you?

Of course. I said 'horribly'. You could very obviously tell that she wasn't actually singing, her voice wasn't contorting to the nuances of her voice like it should've... Most singers at the least try to show a bit of emotion. Her face was a blank stare at the camera the entire video.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Lauren Conrad, 'nuff said.

I'd hit that like a baby seal.

Idk, blonde/dirty blonde hair like that have never been attracted to. Sexy, yes, hot, yes, cute in anyway, no, do I stare with my mouth open in a dreamstate, no. Black and really dark brown, yes.
Quote by cheeseman3001

yea she reminds me of those myspace *****s that go to myschool "oooooooh i kissed a girl, im so diry and wrong look at me"

one thing that might be kind of funny is to see what those people look like when they turn 40, hell im laughing just thinking about it.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Liz Hurley is still the hottest woman alive.

word
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Page 1 of 3