Hello all,
do any of you lovely people out there use a wireless bug instead of a guitar lead.
If so, are there any good ones you could recommend?
I've tried a few, but the range on them was crap, like you go the other side of a door or wall and no signal!!!
Thanks in advance.
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
thanks Ghold, i've just been reading all the reviews for that one, which is quite mixed.....maybe there's a design fault as it sounds very fragile.
My gear:
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
why's that?
My gear:
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
because when it all boils down to it... your opinion is the only one that truly matters

Is that you reasoning Ghold
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by BAoxymoron
because when it all boils down to it... your opinion is the only one that truly matters

+1.
Quote by slidething31
Blues men don't wear band T shirts.
Quote by BAoxymoron

I suppose there is some wisdom in that, however, if a piece of equipment had 99% crap reviews, i certainly wouldn't buy it, so i do take notice of reviews, as long as you read between the lines it usually comes right.
My gear:
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Quote by Hammy
I suppose there is some wisdom in that, however, if a piece of equipment had 99% crap reviews, i certainly wouldn't buy it, so i do take notice of reviews, as long as you read between the lines it usually comes right.

Um...that whole "only what you think matters" thing is pretty much nothing more than a cliche at this point.

I would read the reviews, but obviously you have to take it with a grain of salt. Don't rely on just musiciansfriend reviews to determine whether or not you get something. You never really know who is writing the reviews, it could be someone who sells the product or some dumbass who doesn't even know what he's doing. I don't really read the positive reviews, I find the negative ones much more helpful because you know what advantages an item will have by the product description they give you. But the negative reviews usually give you at least an IDEA of what obstacles you may face with a certain product. Like I said, it could be by a total moron, so don't hang on its every word. At the very least, reviews give you a feel for the pros and cons of something to allow you to make a better decision.

As far as your question goes, I'm sorry I don't have much experience with wireless units. I used to have this cheap Audio Technica one which was a waste of time.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!