Who are some guitarists/bassists that use non-traditional or...unorthodox, even, playing styles?

I'm curious as to see how creative people can get...
The black guy who plays bass like upside down..
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Reggie Wooten who slaps his guitar.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
[formerly of Dio, now of Def Leoppard].
i saw this Hotlicks video of him playing whole leads with just his left hand.
now i know this legato, but still, its cool.
Kerry King playing the Raining Blood solo.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Reinhardt
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Eddie Van Halen. His style is completely his own
Quote by Van Halen Man
Van Halen Man Is Awesome

Quote by Steve Martin
I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy.
Piano Tapping?

edit: i jus noticed it said "who"
you could listen to MAB who plays the two guitars at once....
Last edited by //ANDREW\\ at Jul 31, 2008,
justin king,michael angleo batio,geoff healy,michael hedges,erik mongrain(think thats his last name)...check em out on youtube they're all badass
Quote by Van Halen Man
Eddie Van Halen. His style is completely his own

You are kidding me right? Tapping has been around much longer than Van Halen. Chapman Stick comes to mind here.
Quote by Fender_M1A
You are kidding me right? Tapping has been around much longer than Van Halen. Chapman Stick comes to mind here.

oh yeah emmet's chapman stick the 10 string