Page 1 of 3
So i'm in my room at like 9pm and my mom comes in saying she thinks my dog (Jeb) is dying. I rush outside and he's on the back of my dad's truck laying down breathing heavily. Then my dad and I put him on the ground and lead him to the pool, but he collapses halfway there. After a couple more tries, he makes it to the pool to cool off. He lays there for about another 30 minutes on his side breathing heavily.

I can't stand it so I demand that we see a vet. So my dad, my mom, and myself head to the vet and my mom looks in the back of the truck and doesn't think he's breathing anymore. We pull over at a gas station and we find out he's dead . After about 10 minutes of mourning, we go to the vet anyway to see if they know what happened.

We get there, and the Dr. said that his stomach was more than likely bloated, meaning his stomach got flipped around and it cut off circulation. This didn't allow him to burp or fart, leaving gas to build up in his stomach until his tissues expanded so much that it cut off circulation to his heart.

I'm so so sad, and so angry that my dad didn't see the vet earlier (he found out about him aroud 8 o clock.) And even on the way there, he seemed like he was taking his time. It felt like I was the only one who cared. My brother didn't even bother to come to the vet with us.

I just needed to vent this out, so it doesn't matter whether you read this or not, I had to get this off my chest.

R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Dude I'm so sorry....what kinda dog was Jeb?

I used to have an English Bulldog of my own...but I kinda killed him when I was five (absolutely devastating to a child's mind...)
my condolences

rip jeb
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Sorry to hear that.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I'm sorry to hear this man, I've never had the joy of having a pet, so I can't really relate but I hope he lived a good life and made you happy
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
i feel bad for you.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
I'm sorry bro about your lost. I lost a dog almost 4 years ago, she was a sweetheart . I lost like two hamsters too. My condolences.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
I used to have a really great Rottweiler named Beausefus Von Axel that died from bone cancer. He was the nicest Rottweiler Ive ever seen, and he only was like 6 years old.
I know how you feel man, kinda, my bro moved in to live with me last summer and he had his German Sheppard, man was I sad when the summer was over and he left .
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Royal Celebi

I used to have an English Bulldog of my own...but I kinda killed him when I was five (absolutely devastating to a child's mind...)

Wtf did you do?!
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Last edited by Stratoblaster73 at Jul 31, 2008,
I'm sorry. My dog died on my birthday a few years back, it was awful. I know how you feel *hugs*

Quote by aedmiston
God i wish that would happen to my dog. Sometimes I'm tempted to throw her off an overpass, just for lulz

Go to Hell.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
That sucks man, it always sucks losing a pet.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
How old was this dog?? My dog is 11 years old, and I hate to see it but his time is commin'. I'm doin' everything I can to make him last as long as possible.
Quote by Van Halen Man
Van Halen Man Is Awesome

Quote by Steve Martin
I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy.
Im sorry to hear that. My german shepherd died of the same thing.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
that sucks dude, i feel i may soon experience that soon, my dog is 18 years old and i can tell that by the time summers over, she will be gone.

but i bet if it was like this guys gf or brother, half the ppl be like "pics or it didnt happen"
whats with ppl caring more pets than ppl..
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
I remember when my first dog died of old age, it was really tough, but you just have to realize that it happens.
Thank you all, I appreaciate all of your condolences.

Quote by Royal Celebi

He was a German Shepherd. He was almost 9 years old in November.

Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Dude, just wtf?
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Quote by B2daR2daA2daD
that sucks dude, i feel i may soon experience that soon, my dog is 18 years old and i can tell that by the time summers over, she will be gone.

but i bet if it was like this guys gf or brother, half the ppl be like "pics or it didnt happen"

Probably because pets have an average lifespan of 12-20 years max.
Quote by AlskiOverload
I used to have a really great Rottweiler named Beausefus Von Axel that died from bone cancer. He was the nicest Rottweiler Ive ever seen, and he only was like 6 years old.

i had rottweilers too. they were awesome, but they all died of cancer as well. sucks
this EXACT thing happened to a dog of mine 3 or 4 years ago.
such a helpless way to go.
im sorry man
Quote by B2daR2daA2daD

Holy crap 18 years old? o.O that's old
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Quote by aedmiston
God i wish that would happen to my dog. Sometimes I'm tempted to throw her off an overpass, just for lulz

you're sick.
My dog just died in february, so I know how you feel. He was a 14 year old Huskey/German Shepard mix...
I've had two dogs die. One Schnauzer one Terrier. Its no fun.

Edit: Woah, when did I respond to this thread? Weird my memory is leaving me.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by aedmiston

im tempted to throw you off an overpass, just for lulz
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I'm sooo sorry man. I almost cried reading that.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
Losing a pet is never easy, but just think of how much fun you guys had and try to move on.
i just stepped on an ant.

now, does that feel better?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I totally relate. Last year around this time my dog passed on. Was an amazing dog. He was a boxer and his name was Evander. He was super happy earlier that day and everything was alright. My mom decided "hey lets excorsise although we neevr take the dog for a walk lets do it." He had a heat stroke. It was sad. We took him to the vet and me and my mom argued to euthanise him or not in the end we did because my mom had the power over it and I didn't. It was a sad ordeal.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

why is that funny?

Quote by aedmiston

ur heartless :/

to ts im sorry your dog died
i never had a dog so i guess i wont know it feels but thats still so very sad
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I miss my black lab. I hate these threads, but again my condolences freezer burn. I had a german shepard once and we had to give her up.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Asshole and i'm sorry bro my gf just lost her chiwiener that I bought her like a year ago it was a shame it was still a puppy
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Page 1 of 3