dude.. you aren't hardcore at all.. not even screamo.. it's like punk (which is good.. i like punk)

but like pop-punk (which i dont' like)

idk.. but you definately arne't Hardcore, Metal, Screamo, or anything like that

a band that is hardcore, that's local to me is http://www.myspace.com/chaosarcade
Pop punk do you even know what pop punk is? The queers, screaching weasles, Amazing Transparent Man. I can understand the contradiction of hard core but to call us pop punk isnt accurate. Oh well thanks for listening sorry you didnt enjoy. But i fail to see much of a difference inbetween my band and Chaos Arcade. Not the difference between metal and pop punk.
Irishman these guys are definitely hardcore, and they're pretty good.

edit: just listened to irishmans band, you guys sound a lot like the devil wears prada
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Last edited by PunkRocker33133 at Aug 1, 2008,
cool stuff, but 1 of the riffs about 1:20 in of cartoon blind fire sounds EXACTLY like the guitar part in deanne the arsonist by atreyu
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Ive never heard that song. I dont reallly listen to Atreyu or much hardcore tho it kinda reminds me of some of AFI's older songs tho, however I didnt write it.
Wes got new pics from our latest show and new music. We just got a second guitarist so next time we go to the studio will be quite interestin'.
kinda annoying..... and im pretty sure ive herd some of those riffs in other bands