http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080731/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/brazil_teenager_killed

GOIANIA, Brazil - Police on Thursday accused a Brazilian man of killing and dismembering his 17-year-old British girlfriend, taking pictures of her body parts with his cell phone and stuffing her torso in a suitcase.
ADVERTISEMENT

Officers found the suitcase with the torso of Cara Marie Burke at the edge of a river Monday in this central Brazilian city, Goias state police inspector Jorge Moreira da Silva said.

Burke's boyfriend, Mohamed D'Ali Carvalho Santos, 20, was arrested and charged with homicide Thursday after "he confessed he cut her up and even photographed the body on his cellular phone," Silva said.

One photo appeared to have been taken in a bathroom shower stall, showing Burke's severed head placed on the chest of her torso along with a bloody butcher knife.

Silva said Santos confessed that was stabbed her to death on Saturday and dismembered her on Sunday because she threatened to tell his parents he was a drug dealer addicted to cocaine, and was considering turning him in to police.

Burke met Santos in London, where his mother lives, and had visited Brazil before, Silva said. She had been in Brazil for about three months.

Her friends identified her body from a tattoo on the torso.

Police were still searching Thursday for Burke's head and limbs, which Santos said he hid in a rural area outside town. Taken out of his cell in handcuffs to be filmed by television crews, he held his head down and said nothing.

Karine Neves, a spokeswoman for the British Embassy in Brasilia, said a British vice consul is in Goiania tracking the case and the police investigation.

Burke's online acquaintances demanded justice in messages they posted on her Web page on Orkut, an online social networking community hugely popular in Brazil.

The page also featured pictures of the blond teenager posing with friends in London and Brazil and holding a baby in her arms.

EDIT:
Last edited by master at Aug 1, 2008,
you think that's bad? I have to sign people up for a bike race tomorrow for like ten hours.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
... but i just saved alot of money on my car insurance using geiko.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
And then I was a zombie.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
hey i'm not trying to be racist at all here but does anyone notice that alot of these type things are being done by a african american i'm just saying.please don't take offense though i don't really give a **** if ya do
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-AH.

I feel really sorry for her family. Her black boyfriend chopped her up.

That would have to be my step-dad's worst nightmare.
just now on the news ( in toronto ontario canada) i heard about a man on a greyhound bus, who killed a sleeping man with a knife, and infront of EVERYONE, cut the mans head off, and then acted as if nothing happened.
Quote by dethead666
hey i'm not trying to be racist at all here but does anyone notice that alot of these type things are being done by a african american i'm just saying.please don't take offense though i don't really give a **** if ya do

he is brazilian not black, read before you post
Quote by dethead666

I think the guy was from south america
Quote by Wylde14
he is brazilian not black, read before you post

Thinks he's black though. Therefore, he is.
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by Devopast
Thinks he's black though. Therefore, he is.

corn rows =/= black
Quote by Wylde14
corn rows =/= black

Your presumption =/= truth.

I read minds.

He's coming for you next.
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by dethead666
ok dude has cornrows and is dark colored to me thats black

its called a tan, lots of people have them
tan+ corn rows =/= black
That is just disgusting. Sort of reminds me of this recent news story that happened near where I live:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7535840.stm
Some sick **** randomly stabs and decapitates some dude sleeping, listening to his good ol' rock n' roll in a Greyhound bus.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Wylde14
its called a tan, lots of people have them
tan+ corn rows =/= black

ok..(permenate tan if ya ask me)
Quote by dethead666

He's brazilian you ****ing schmuck.
Is anyone else turned on by this...?

lulz jk
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by RPGoof
Just when you thought the world...
the world what? You never finished your sentence.

+1

Quote by dethead666
step 1:piss everyone off
step 2:chuckle
step 3:destroy john connor
step 4:?
step 5: Profit!

fix'd
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
This is so sad...
He didn't even get to eat her, AND they didn't give his suitcase BACK?!!?!
This is truly a tragedy.
Quote by el tonio
This is so sad...
He didn't even get to eat her, AND they didn't give his suitcase BACK?!!?!
This is truly a tragedy.

HAHAHAA...
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by dethead666

You're seriously gonna get banned for trolling, but I think this is some of your finest work det.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
So, umm... He killed her because he was afraid of what she might do to him...... then he decided the next reasonable step would be to chop her up and take pictures of it?
I read about that incident in toronto in Matthew Goods Blog actually, and ya thats messed up, like apparently, it was like with out motive, which is even more rediculous, like who does that, who just goes on a bus and like decides to cut someones head off. Its disturbing really, like real horror movie kinda stuff. I also feel sorry for the girl who was killed in Brazil, its a shame a girl's life was cut short because some guy didn't wnat to get in trouble with his momma.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Last edited by John_was_here at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by dethead666
ok dude has cornrows and is dark colored to me thats black

Oh stereotypes, how I enjoy thee.

Anyways, that story is terrible, there are a lot of ****ed up people in this world. I don't understand any of them.
Quote by Brain245
So, umm... He killed her because he was afraid of what she might do to him...... then he decided the next reasonable step would be to chop her up and take pictures of it?

Well I guess he just figured, "Hey, why not? I've already killed her, at least this way I'll have a funny story to tell the guy raping me in prison. First he'll have to take that missing arm out tho "

It's only the logical thing to do. I'm sure many of the pit monkeys have been there before.
Quote by Brain245

haha:

the nex reasonable step would be to chop her up and take pictures of it... lol, that's what i'll do when my girl finds my heroin. cept then i'll eat her.