Could I replace the headohone jack with a normal jack so I could use the amPlug kind of like a pedal to color my tone? Anybody done this? If so how difficult woulf was it?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
just byu a 1/8th to 1/4th connector

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

I don't know, but I wish I could somehow run my pedal through it so I could play with that and use headphones.
Maybe you can just use an adaptor. A 1/4 - 1/8plug adaptor. Then use a 1/8 wires to connect them.
I have one of those but I was hoping that I wouldnt have to use it because it doesnt stay plugged in very well and when it comes loose I get horrible feedback.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
You get extension leads, with have a jack socket on the end instead of a Jack, Or you get these things that are like adapters, just a thin tube of steel about 4 inches long with a jack socket either end,

What you could do is plug the guitar into a lead 1st, then into the AMPlug thing, then using one of the adapters mentioned in earlier posts and one of those short pedal leads into your other pedals, amp or whatever. You could buff/duct tape all the fiddly little connections and adapters to a bit of cardboard Or something to stop them moving about.

You also get cables in maplin etc. that have a wee jack on one end and a big jack on the other - Would that solve the problem?
Last edited by jimRH7 at Aug 1, 2008,