Personally I think Eastwood makes some amazing looking guitars. I haven't played one so I don't know how they feel but they have such a cool retro look to them. Has anyone played one and if so what do you think of them?

http://eastwoodguitars.com/

I like the Airline 3P DLX and the Airline Town & Country DLX
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Last edited by Hyneken at Aug 1, 2008,
they make me think of the jettsons`s furniture
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
ive got a 2 pick up airline in blue and i love it the pics on the site dont do them justice you got to see em for real
i have an old airline from the 60's that used to be my dad's. it needs a lot of fixing up, but who knows, it could be a good guitar if it worked. it is currently hanging on my wall as decoration
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I have the Airline 2P DLX in red, and it's effing sweet. Such a great guitar, especially for the money. Eastwood makes some awesome stuff. The only guitars of theirs that I can't stand are the Airline basses. The knobs REALLY get in the way, a lot more than they do on guitar.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I love how they make reissues of weird vintage guitars with a cult following, like Airline. I like their Ovation GP copy, personally.
I had my heart set on an eastwood t&c for a long time, finally found a dealership near me that had one in stock. It looked just as nice in real life and sounded really good but felt like a piece of crap, it felt cheap and nasty and the price tag was not justified by the horrible tacky hardware. The tremlo was useless and it wasnt set up properly which didnt help.

Just my opinion sounded good but felt like an ELC guitar
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
That eastwood gp, kinda les paul copy, looks very nice.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
i have an old airline from the 60's that used to be my dad's. it needs a lot of fixing up, but who knows, it could be a good guitar if it worked. it is currently hanging on my wall as decoration

Does Eastwood makes Airline?

My very first guitar (back in the 60s) was an Airline 335 copy in red. I bought it at Montgomery Wards. My first amp was the Silvertone piggy back amp I bought at Sears.

Sigh, memories.
I have a Eastwood EG Strat look-alike and I like it better than my Ibanez RG...but that's just my opinion...You should try it out for yourself before you buy any Guitar...Hope I helped at least somewhat.
Good Luck
Good Hunting
and most of all God Bless
never tried one yet but am interested in obtaining some of the models
I do get an Artist discount already since i now "endorse" them lol
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!