Im gonna get a new guitar and im for sure its gonna be another ibanez, im wonder which is the best to flutter on though, like which one will do it the longest. Im looking at the $500 ibanez s series guitar with the zr tremolo though, is that a good choice?
Take that money and buy a decent combo tube amp. I am the last person to go against what someone desires, but Spider three's are more limiting on your playing than any bad tremolo, slow neck, shoddy wood, or bad pickups.
Also, If you don't like the Edge III, I hear you can simply swap it out for an Original Floyd Rose.
Okay big baby. NO, THAT IS NOT A GOOD CHOICE BECAUSE YOU CHOSE A GARBAGE AMP AND NEED A NEW ONE!!!!!!
Quote by Beebaboo
Okay big baby. NO, THAT IS NOT A GOOD CHOICE BECAUSE YOU CHOSE A GARBAGE AMP AND NEED A NEW ONE!!!!!!

no need to be a dick damn, and to the ts your best bet will be to go to guitar center/samash and try out the guitars there cause its all on how you like the guitar and how it feels, no one can tell you that only you can find that out
Quote by venom0014
no need to be a dick damn, and to the ts your best bet will be to go to guitar center/samash and try out the guitars there cause its all on how you like the guitar and how it feels, no one can tell you that only you can find that out

thanks, was that so hard to the other people, i guess so