*UPDATE* We are finished with the demo now! You can listen here! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=925428

So, I posted that my band and I (The Breaking Pattern) were going to the studio about a month ago. Well, the time is here We hit the studio tomorrow.

All those months and months of hard practice are finally coming down to the next few weeks as tomorrow, we start day 1 of around 7 of our recording adventure.

We plan to track/mix/master 1 of 6 or 7 songs in the next couple days and release it as a demo. Then, the following weeks will be spent to finish the other 5 or 6. If all goes well, we will have a demo released by next Monday.

We're also video logging our studio experience so if you guys are interested, youtube videos will follow. So yeah. Should be a neat experience. I'm so lucky to be working with people that are just amazing at what they do.

I might follow up with another post when a demo or the entire EP is dropped but, we'll see how my time schedule is. Thanks for everyone's support on UG thus far.

<3
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Aug 3, 2008,
Sounds awesome. My band did this a week or two ago in Chicago. Went really well, hope the same goes for you!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Vlogging? I love that guy!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Hmm Fly-on-the-wall-esque stuff? post here, I'm strangely interested.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Cool! Just curious...how much does studio time usually cost? My band wants to record a demo soon.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by StrokeMidnight
Cool! Just curious...how much does studio time usually cost? My band wants to record a demo soon.

At the studio I went to it was $75 an hour.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by StrokeMidnight

Depends on the studio... I've seen anywhere from $50 - $200 an hour. We got a deal because the studio wants to take a chance on us.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
Depends on the studio... I've seen anywhere from $50 - $200 an hour. We got a deal because the studio wants to take a chance on us.

That's really cool man. I wish you the best of luck and hope it all goes smoothly
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Portugal. The Man »–