does anyone know of any easy songs to learn on guitar thats just clean?
I cant afford any pedals or anything yet so i have to play clean. my amp has overdrive but its verry cheap and doesnt sound verry good.
the begginer tab program doesnt say if the songs have distortion or what not.
thanks!
If you are reading this now you are my B**ch.
uh... lots of old punk can be played clean and is easy, but a d pedal would be a good investment
Peavy Cirrus 5 string
Squire Jazz bass
Berhinger ultrabass head, 450 cabinet
Resident Marvel Comic expert of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
]My band's myspace
http://www.myspace.com/jenovamusicpage
about a girl-nirvana
one-u2
almost all REM sogs
wrong-novastar
jesus doesnt want me for a sunbeam-nirvana
these are some of the song i learned at my first guitar lessons but just listen to your favorite songs there are probably songs without efects
One of my favorite songs to teach people who are just picking up a guitar is "Vision Valley" by the Vines. Take a look at a video of them playing it acoustically on youtube (I'd look it up for you, but I'm at work and youtube is blocked).

The rhythm part goes Em, G, D, C. The other part is pretty easy too, just look up a tab of it.
Sink that ship by kaiser cheifs

Avoid metal songs they're too complicated
free fallin by tom petty
dallabnikcufecin by anthrax
every rose has its thorn by poison
fade to black by metallica (not picking it exactly, but strumming the chords
nothing else matters by metallica (same thing, just chords
la bamba (C, F, then G ?)
I see you like Metallica. That's a pretty good band to learn with, as they have really easy songs, and they have harder, more intermediate songs. Try out Enter Sandman, which is a pretty easy song, and it doesn't necessarly require any effects to sound good. When you get to play it, you'll still be amazed by yourself.

Nothing else matters is another good choice, but it's not as easy as Enter Sandman. Neitherless, most of the black album is pretty easy to play, so you will want to check out all the songs. Each of them at include at least one part that is a very good start.

After even just a month, you'll probably want to look for other songs by them. Excluding the solos(actually they have good beginner solos), most of their stuff is relativly easy. As for the other bands, I haven't played any of it so I couldn't tell you, but you'll probably want to just check out their tabs and see if it's playable. If not, wait a bit and you should be okay.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Go with the Beatles or Bread. Or anything "acoustic/unplugged" that u can find from the music store.
First song I learn was Oasis - Live Forever (G, D, Am7, C) x2 then (G, D, Am7, F) x2 over and over, strum D, D, DU, DD. Infact lots of Oasis songs are great for learning chords.

Also, checkout the "Beginner Songs to learn V3.0" program/website on this site.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
Quote by Spike6sic6
I see you like Metallica. That's a pretty good band to learn with, as they have really easy songs, and they have harder, more intermediate songs. Try out Enter Sandman, which is a pretty easy song, and it doesn't necessarly require any effects to sound good. When you get to play it, you'll still be amazed by yourself.

I got to agree here! have only recently started learning guitar n bass, and Enter Sandman is one of the easiest tunes I can play; well, that and In Bloom on bass!

UJ
californication - RHCP
thats the first song i learned all the way through, good melody, chord switching, and a good, easy solo
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by Yeti60
californication - RHCP
thats the first song i learned all the way through, good melody, chord switching, and a good, easy solo

This. Any Peppers really will sound good clean.
i actually first started with metallica one. haha.
that ones pretty simple.
If you are reading this now you are my B**ch.