i want to play a more difficult song to maybe cover and put on youtube ^^
i was thinking something of Satriani (his easiers songs = my harder songs to play)
or something else with nice legato licks in it .
something emotional if you know songs like that e.g 'Until we say goodbye' , 'Cryin' '
'Alone' ...
it doesn't have to be by Satch because i would like to know new artists also.
Can anyone help me?
Hmm, I'm a big Satch fan myself, so nice there . But in terms of other instrumental songs, you could try some Petrucci solo stuff. Lost Without You in particular is emotional, and rather easy to play IMO. The tabs you find aren't 100% perfect, but serve well enough. Glasgow Kiss is another favorite of mine by him, but it is on the tricky side. Andy Timmons does some very tasteful instrumental work, but there aren't that many tabs for his work (some, but not to a great extent), so be prepared to learn the song by ear if you choose one of those. Have fun!
Quote by Malerick
Hmm, I'm a big Satch fan myself, so nice there . But in terms of other instrumental songs, you could try some Petrucci solo stuff. Lost Without You in particular is emotional, and rather easy to play IMO. The tabs you find aren't 100% perfect, but serve well enough. Glasgow Kiss is another favorite of mine by him, but it is on the tricky side. Andy Timmons does some very tasteful instrumental work, but there aren't that many tabs for his work (some, but not to a great extent), so be prepared to learn the song by ear if you choose one of those. Have fun!

i think petrucci is a bit advanced for me ^^
and i can't do the fast stuff on ' Lost Without You'
yeah Andy timmons is awesome, i absolutely love his song ' Cry For You'
but he also has crazy stuff in his songs IMO :p
Always With Me Always With You - Satch. It should be a small challenge to get the fast bits. Just practise . Plus its a really nice song.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt