I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
Quote by alaskan_ninja

?

:O
i love boxing
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Is this a bannable offense yet?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

?

I love boxing. It's my favorite part of the holiday season because everything goes away again.

What's everybody's opinion on boxing?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Well I do boxing and love it! Great way of dealing with any stress...
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
Serious time!

I love boxing, and luckily coming from England, we have a lot of talent and heritage within the sport, professionally and olympic-amateur level.

Gotta be with David Haye at the moment, we need a new british heavyweight champion, remember how good Lennox was?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I do Muay Thai. Can we say that counts?

Quote by Knackersacky
I'm trying to find a boxing club. Perhaps not the best idea when you're a waiter, though.

Just start an underground fight club and start dipping your penis in the soup you serve.
You made a thread about boxing because you thought there was none? You have absolutely no intentions of talking about boxing, then? Next time make a thread that you are interested in talking about; not just because you think it hasn't been made.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by SmarterChild

Just start an underground fight club and start dipping your penis in the soup you serve.

I'll only dip it in the gazpacho.
Quote by timo1
What does everyone think about the Hatton Pacquiao fight?
I really hope Pacquaio wins but I doubt it,even if he beat De La Hoya

To be fair, De La Hoya was shot to pieces, any decent boxer from Light Welter to Light Middle would have beat him that night. I fancy Hatton to win, he's cleared the 140lbs weight division and is still undefeated there. In his last fight he dominated and stopped the #2 in the division Paul Malignaggi, who had never been stopped before. Manny Pacquiao has yet to have a real test above Super Featherweight, he stopped David Diaz at lightweight, but he was borderline world class at best and as I've already said, De La Hoya was practically a walking corpse in there. I fancy Hatton to win this one. He only lost to the best boxer of this generation (not the greatest, but the best) in Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Quote by connor045

mmmm

now that's hot. assuming it's really a girl and not some joke that you would expect from the pit.