I'm the owner of StevieRayVaughan.org which is a blog about Stevie. But I'd like to get more SRV fans involved, and not just myself.

So if anyone is interested in posting some personal videos of themselves playing Stevie tunes, feel free to contact me and I'll make you an author account on the blog so you can write or post when you want. Also, you can post some guitar, amp and pedal reviews. Just anything Stevie, blues or guitar related. I'd feel much better by having more Stevie fans involved in this site dedicated to him
we already have one of these threads.

*edit* just had a look at your website, nice work. i misunderstood the point of your thread on UG earlier, apologies!

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by dr_john at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by dr_john
we already have one of these threads.

*edit* just had a look at your website, nice work. i misunderstood the point of your thread on UG earlier, apologies!

no worries
TS, I thought I should let you know that a Microsoft warning comes up when i go to the 'contact' page on your website. It says that your site is 'suspicious' and may be involved in 'phishing'.

- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by dr_john
TS, I thought I should let you know that a Microsoft warning comes up when i go to the 'contact' page on your website. It says that your site is 'suspicious' and may be involved in 'phishing'.

Haha no wonder I haven't been contacted yet. Hmmmm that's weird. it might just have something to do with the contact form script I use. It's a 3rd party plugin for the site. But I swear, I'm not involved in phishing "Phishing" is when you make a fake page that resembles a login page of a popular site so that I could get your password and other login info. My contact form is just a contact form! (you already know what phishing is) but the average internet user probably thinks I'm up to something.

EDIT: If anyone goes to the contact page and gets the popup, just click on "report whether or not this is a phishing website". and report that you don't think it is. that'll probably get rid of the warning, If not, I'll have to find a new form
Last edited by brandonroy at Aug 2, 2008,
Quote by JLPicard
I didn't get the warning when I went to the contact page.

i did, both times i tried it.

maybe it's your OS, i'm on windows XP.
- Jimi Hendrix
It's not popping up anymore for me in internet explorer. Perhaps enough people told microsoft that it's a false warning and that they made a mistake

Anyway, *Back on topic* We're still open for anyone who wants to submit some information, articles, reviews or anything else on stevierayvaughan.org