I cant really decide whether to get the Zakk Wylde Crybaby or Weeping demon wah. The issue is I love the tone of the wah the Zakk Wylde gives, but I'm wondering if it's possible to achive the same tone given the settings on the Weeping Demon. I've looked at some videos and this is the closest I could find;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7-Cao9BN8 <-- Thats the tone I like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGn2HLYdGQ4&feature=related <-- And starting at about 1:24 it kind of sounds like the same tone but a little of, and I'm wondering if its the amp or recorder, and not the wah itself.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

go with the wylde wah.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Sorry but too vague, I need a reason to sway me one way or another
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

the zakk wylde one, the wah goes into your notes more than with the demon which you can really clearly here wahing in the background (more like a chorus flanger)
that was just one setting on the weeping demon. the demon has so many more setting and you can tune it to your exactly the way you like. but it's hard to go wrong either way. i would suggest you go somewhere to listen to them both side by side and play around with them before you make up your mind.
Search for the ultimate wah thread, theres loads of reviews from people who own them, its really useful. It'll help.
Quote by Tarzan_man
Weeping Demon is a tad overbearing. It screams WAH WAH RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW WAH WAH....wah.

Whereas the Zakk wilde is more like...awh yeah baby wah...wahhhh im softly complementing your solo with my confident strut of wahness.

Ya dig?

MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
The Wilde Wah is awesome, its my favourite by a mile. When you switch most wahs in you loose quite a bit of bottom end but not so much with the wilde. Its got a bigger sound to it than a lot of wahs, it still has the cutting attack you get with wahs but not so harsh. Its a little more subtle than a few I've tried. Its great for lead stuff because it cuts through enough but its also great for rhythm stuff on riffs and things coz it still retains that punch in the low end you loose with some wahs.