Page 1 of 2
I noticed a habit that I have recently that I'm not sure how I picked up, but I realized that if I'm stressed and need to think about something I go into the bathroom, turn out the lights, lock the door and sit with my back against it, thinking. Or sometimes if I'm SERIOUSLY stressed about something I fill up the sink and stick my head underwater for a while. Weird, I know. As I say, I don't know how I picked it up but it does help me think.

Where does UG go to think?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Funnily enough the bathroom is my quiet, and my safe place too.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
This field just outside my town were nobody goes
Well before I moved it was my quiet place
I went there pretty much on a daily basis
I miss it
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by metacarpi

Me too, for some odd reason my bedroom door does not have a lock on it, so my toilet is also a good place
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

I go to the beach and lie on the rocks and think. When I'm done I call my Girlfriend to come
It's just bad that I got to drive there.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I just ride my bike around my town. I have my music blasting in my headphones and just shut the world out. It keeps me happy
my quiet place is..........

UG
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
either my bedroom or a place down by the lake, its in a reserve where you have to go off the trail to get too, it has a cliff face with a bench seat at the peak. its pretty cool.
Quote by Firenze
Or sometimes if I'm SERIOUSLY stressed about something I fill up the sink and stick my head underwater for a while. Weird, I know. As I say, I don't know how I picked it up but it does help me think.

Where does UG go to think?

Same.
I just fill it up as cold as i can, and shove my head in.
and it wakes me up in the morning.
Nighttime Forest, some beautiful classical piano music, lay down, enjoy.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

If i'm stressed I either:- play devildriver on guitar for hours on end, have gratuitous amounts of sex or go play sports (rugby etc.). Generally a way to vent.
Jesus=ConArtist and Flea_Is_God have cool quite places.

My room, with the lights turned off, or the piano room I always use at school is pretty good about 2 hours after schools finished.

Also, occasionally this huge park thing near me is pretty good, but it can be pretty dodgy at times.
The thing is i don't like to be alone. lol. So when im stressed i just call someone i can tell everything to. like a friend or girlfriend or someone like that. If im stressed or worried about something all I need is someone to tell me it's alright, and i listen to music. (when I'm stressed it's usually something like Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Placebo, Oh can't forget about green carnation the burden is mine...Alone by them is just so amazing and beautiful)
Quote by 69usefulidiot69
The thing is i don't like to be alone. lol. So when im stressed i just call someone i can tell everything to. like a friend or girlfriend or someone like that. If im stressed or worried about something all I need is someone to tell me it's alright,

See I have nobody like that =/ that's why I like being alone.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
My roof, i sometimes just sit there and think all night
i also sometimes go out to the old park and sit on the swings listening to okkervil river or elliott smith when life gets too heavy
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Firenze
See I have nobody like that =/ that's why I like being alone.

Well like i said The burden is mine...alone by green carnation is an amazingly beautiful song lol.
I've always wanted to go to the middle of a field or meadow, far away from any people, and just scream. I don't know why, but I would just like how no one could hear me.
If there were fields around here, that would be my quiet spot. But if I'm stressed I usually just go to my room, turn out the lights, turn on the music and lay there. Or I write in my diary's. (I know, I'm just one big walking teenage cliche.)

Edit: If I'm at school and want to get away, I go to the library. For whatever reason, the librarian lets me in there day 'round. Middle of class, beginning of lunch when no one is supposed to be in there, anytime. I like it. I like libraries. I want to find a huge old school one to hang out in when I'm older.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Last edited by t3gan at Aug 1, 2008,
my car. i do a lot of thinking while i drive, and i drive a lot.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Flying Couch
I generally just pace. Sometimes I go out walking. I don't really have a specific place.

Oh man, I do that as well it used to drive my mom nuts. She used to tell me I had some mental problem cause I wouldn't ever stop pacing. Nice, I know
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
If I'm feeling ****ty at school, I'll often go into one of the disabled toilets in the library. They're big and lockable and clean, and I just sit against the door or something :p
Or at home I'll go for a walk through the paddocks and down to the creek and sit for a while.

I also have a habit of writing letters to people and then burning them. It actually really helps if I need to get something off my chest.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
I used to go to this Estuary which was a 3min bike ride away from my place back when i used to live by the sea. It was the most peaceful place in all of Dublin!! Green grass to sit on by the crashing waves of the sea.

Now i live more inland and the only quiet place i've got is my bedroom!
Quote by Firenze
Oh man, I do that as well it used to drive my mom nuts. She used to tell me I had some mental problem cause I wouldn't ever stop pacing. Nice, I know

Man, I don't know how some people don't pace or move or something. Thoughts provoke motion in me for some reason.
Man, I don't know how some people don't pace or move or something. Thoughts provoke motion in me for some reason.
My brother has a habit of shaking his leg when sitting down. Then he changes legs when one gets tired.
He doesn't notice he's doing it, apparently.
So I understand what you mean.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan
My brother has a habit of shaking his leg when sitting down. Then he changes legs when one gets tired.

I do that, too.
Park on my town, near the river, on an old bench.
The ****s beautiful at night.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by t3gan

Actually, I do that, aswell.
I have to agree with Flying Couch, even when I'm speaking to someone on the phone I just pace around and whatnot. It just...works
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
I usually go down to this river called the brooke late at night

Or if I cba then I go to my room

I know, right?
somewhere on the border of our local park

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by metacarpi

+ mofoin' 1!!!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I open a window and stick my head out of it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by drunkinkoala
I don't have a quiet place, I just bottle it up and go on the computer or watch tv.

SAME!
thats cause we arent pussys

only pussys deal with emotion we bottle it up and then kill a bunch of mother****ers when we fill the bottle

thats how we do
Page 1 of 2