out.. and i dont know how to get it back into my mesa boogie single recto help!
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Mesa boogie single recto series 2
Line 6 Toneport
Mesa boogie single recto series 1
Digitech GNX4
Last edited by gface at Aug 1, 2008,
it has a cylinder cap i have to put on over it.. i dont have tourch so i cant see! i think its the preamp? the little tiny tubes? god im a n00b.
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Line 6 Toneport
Digitech GNX4
yes yes. just fit it in there and twist until you feel its matched up.
a tip:as one of my bosses said " dont fix it if it aint broke."
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Quote by gface
out.. and i dont know how to get it back into my mesa boggie single recto help!

you shoulda bought a mesa boogie not the poorly renowned mesa boggie version lol!!
yes you are a "n00b" for having such a pathetic avatar.

anyway to your amp question, yes your talking about the preamp tube if its small and have a cap to put over it.

if you cant see to match up the pins, then simply turn on a light and place the amp upside down.
ehh i dont know why i come here for help, most people here only put down others or are negative...
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Line 6 Toneport
Digitech GNX4
Why would you pull it out if you didn't know how to put it back in. It's common sense really. Next time you take something out of anything (yes, i know how it sounds), remember how it went.

EDIT: Put people down? Look at your avatar. Anti-emo Army. Pfft, that's not putting people down?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Last edited by b00m_ at Aug 1, 2008,
well you see, i actually bought the amp and the tubes wernt put in... but because everyone here has to be so anal about it...
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Line 6 Toneport
Digitech GNX4
Just line the god damn pins up with the holes in your amp, then slowly push the tube in. Then put the metal casing over it. Simple as that.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Thank you sir... now guys wouldnt that be easier than to ramble on and put down people?
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Line 6 Toneport
Digitech GNX4
ive never used a tube amp either however I have a question...

does the tube have to be lined up with any mark or do the pins only line up one way?

TS, wish I could have helped however I dont work with tubes...
Quote by gface
Thank you sir... now guys wouldnt that be easier than to ramble on and put down people?

i hope your not refering to me, because im sick and tired of this obsession people have with bloody emos.

who cares about them, they make that chioce to dress a certain way so who cares.

i hate it when people are negative towards question askers on this site, its a pain in the ass i know, but that dp just annoyed me man.

sorry for any negativity you may have suffered from my post.
Quote by moody07747
ive never used a tube amp either however I have a question...

does the tube have to be lined up with any mark or do the pins only line up one way?

TS, wish I could have helped however I dont work with tubes...

to answer your question, the preamp tubes, have a line of pins in a circular formation, but there is a small space bigger than the others.

its sorta like, a semi-circle, but a really closed one. haha

cant think of a way to describe it, sorry dude.