does anyone know what sorta guitar it is that buckethead uses in some of his old vides that a flying v with a floyd and like an ibanez headstock?
is it ibanez?
and i dont mean the v he uses that has the kfc junk on it?
thanks
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
its actually a Ibanez Rocket Roll 2 X RR550 flying V

the one posted above is the model Paul Gilbert uses

^ arent there people that thought gilbert was buckethead? they both vary rarely sweep xD
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
^^ Gilbert's has a fixed bridge though. So it's not the same model as you said. And to the above, I've never heard anybody thinking he was Buckethead... But I think a Buckethead biography would be quite interesting Infact there might be one already, never really looked?
It'd be awesome if Ibanez ever reissued them...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Along those lines, does anyone know what guitar it is that buckethead plays in his Deli creep days such as the videos that are on youtube?
Quote by dandadog
^^ Gilbert's has a fixed bridge though. So it's not the same model as you said. And to the above, I've never heard anybody thinking he was Buckethead... But I think a Buckethead biography would be quite interesting Infact there might be one already, never really looked?

Buckethead's name is Brian Carrey. YOu can look him up on youtube or wiki or summn and you should be able to find all the info you need. Jordan is probably his most famous song but does any1 know of any other songs that sound somewhat like Jordan? PM me if u dooo
NO I DON'T HAVE ADD!!! I mean serioulsy you honestly think that... OOOH SHINY!!
Quote by Viva_la_MAB
Buckethead's name is Brian Carrey. YOu can look him up on youtube or wiki or summn and you should be able to find all the info you need. Jordan is probably his most famous song but does any1 know of any other songs that sound somewhat like Jordan? PM me if u dooo

Check out the album "Monsters and Robots".

EDIT: I'll PM ye.

And yes, it does look to be the Ibanez Rocket Roller, but I also read somewhere that he used a Jackson Y2KV. (here's where I read it: http://www.digitalburn.org/the-complete-list-of-bucketheads-guitar-gear/ )
Saint Louis Blues
Last edited by The Picker at Aug 1, 2008,
Quote by mwg5439
Along those lines, does anyone know what guitar it is that buckethead plays in his Deli creep days such as the videos that are on youtube?

ESP MII custom

Quote by The Picker

And yes, it does look to be the Ibanez Rocket Roller, but I also read somewhere that he used a Jackson Y2KV

Quote by Viva_la_MAB

Brian CARROLL
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.