Hey guys

For my A level design and technology guitar I decided to design and build a fully working electric guitar. It turned out quite well as you can see from the picture below

http://i38.tinypic.com/epkbh3.jpg

I was just wondering if I would be able to sell a custom guitar like this on ebay for any sort of money? Are there people that specifically buy hand made guitars? (It breaks my heart to sell it but having money problems) Any info would be muchos appreciated

Thanks in advance,

James
nice guitar dude...

and yea
use ebay
im sure someone will find it and want it
its a beauty.
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
That is ****ing gorgeous

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
ofcourse you could sell it, theres nothing to stop you .
also many people prefer custom guitars due to getting their perfect dream guitar.
EDIT: forgot to mention, that is one sweet guitar
well if it wasn't so damn ugly, then yeah maybe you could have lol. Depends on how good it sounds; what hardware and wood you used. Maybe even if you made a through-neck that would bumped the price up a bit. You might even consider doing a kewl paint job on it to see if it will make it more aesthetically appealing?
Well i'd say you'd definitely be able to sell it. I dont agree with ravenwoods at all, i think its a beautiful guitar finished with taste. Personally i wouldn't sell it as if i made that, it would be very special for me personally but its entirely up to you.
That's a very nice guitar, but don't expect to get much for it. Probably along the same lines as comparable assembly line guitars. Probably less actually. Reputation means a lot to people, especially when they're buying something over the internet. Sorry to say, but you don't really have one as far as guitar building goes. Not saying you can't get anything for it, because it looks like a great guitar, just probably a less than you're hoping for.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
Really not my style/taste of guitar but that looks damn nice.
I agree with pr0pedestrian; being what you might call a "no-name" guitar means you're very unlikely to get much for it.

As has also been said though, I would definitely not want to sell a guitar like that that I had made myself.
that's interesting looking... did you do the sharkfin inlays yourself? kinda looks like a V-less V lol
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology