I have just bought a Line 6 Toneport GX. Can I use it with my computer speakers? I mean this:

GUITAR ---> TONEPORT ---> COMPUTER ---> SPEAKERS

And if I play guitar I would like to hear it from my speakers. Can I do it? Or I need to put speakers on Toneport?
Ive had the same idea for a LONG time and it seems the only way you can do this is to plug speakers into the toneport, namely a pair of monitor speakers, to get the best idea of the actual sound, coming from the headphones socket, for stereo.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
sometimes the drivers will allow you to select your stock card for playback and the toneport for the recording input however the stock card will have latency and mess you up when layering...

best way to go is to use speakers or phones out the back of the interface.
dude the sound is coming from the toneport not the pc.
so you hook up the headphones, monitors, etc. to the headphone jack(for headphones you need an adapter.)
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Actually there are two ways you can run it through your PC speakers... at least two way that I use at least. One is to run the toneport directly through the speakers by plugging PC speaker jack into the headphone jack (to do this though you'll need a 1/8" jack to 1/4" jack adapter which are easy to get).

A second way is to take a cord with a 1/4" and a 1/8" end (or as I do in my case, a cord with both 1/8" ends and use a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter), and plug the 1/4" into the headphones, and the 1/8" into the microphone jack of your computer.

Either way, it's probably not the most accurate sound reproduction. You have to make sure the headphone jack isn't turned too high or the sound will automatically get distorted. Regardless, since I don't have monitor speakers, it gets the job done for me when I'm tired of headphones.