I couldnt find somewhere else to post about these guys, i tried to search to see if there was already a thread about them but i couldnt find one.

Anyway any of you heard of them? What do you think?

I love these guys almost as much as I love Brand New.

Next time they come to the UK i'm gonna tap that. Can't wait to see them live. Max is a genious.
Know about them, heard them...

I hate them.

hah, but if u like them it's ur choice and i respect that*

*just don't come near me while listening to them
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
hah thats fair enough it took me a little while to get into them, but now i love them

Alive With The Glory of Love's a pretty cool song that you'd probably like even if you hated their other stuff
Thats crazy you mention Brand new along with Say Anything... theyre my 2 favorite bands!!!

I love ...Is a Real Boy and Was a Real Boy, and most of Max's older work too, but no so much his new CD but its alright.

I'm excited to hear new material from both of these bands
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
I couldnt find somewhere else to post about these guys, i tried to search to see if there was already a thread about them but i couldnt find one.

Learn how to search right!

use the search between "members list" and "new posts." it's more specific. select PP&E and type in said band. Then select "titles only."

there's a million threads already.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676864&page=5&highlight=Say+Anything

*reported*
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...