Hey people I need some advice

So i decided to leave uni this year and move back home but I have signed a fixed term contract on a flat 3 months ago which obviously I don't need to live in anymore so what can I do to terminate the contract, or if i just move out without telling my landlord would it be possible that he would try and hunt me down or is that unlikely?
If you can find a person who'd honour the rest of the contract, then you'd probably be OK. It's quite possible, and perfectly reasonable, that your landlord will want the remaining 3 months rent, and could quite possibly take your to court to get it.
PinkFloyd73 either remove that pear or say hi to the forum of the banned for me.

TS, it's not worth it, just live in the flat for the other 3 months or get somebody to take it off your hands, if the owner goes to court you could get screwed out of a lot of money.
no i don't think so sorry, like saphrax said your obligated to pay out the period of the contract.

oh noes that pear
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I dont care about the deposit tbh that would cover a further 2 months anyway
Sorry, im just worried that there going to be assholes about it. I heard that they are obliged by law to release me if i give proper notice, can anyone confirm this for me?
You signed a contract. You owe them money - it's a crime to not pay them. either you need to find a get out clause or you need to find somebody to rent the place instead of you.

My sister had the same problem as you but she realised tat if she failed the year then she didn't have to pay.
Quote by spike101
Sorry, im just worried that there going to be assholes about it. I heard that they are obliged by law to release me if i give proper notice, can anyone confirm this for me?

None of us can answer this without a copy of your tennancy agreement.
Okay, so what if i just dissapeared, do you think its probable that they would try and find me or just keep the deposit and just blacklist me?
Quote by spike101
Okay, so what if i just dissapeared, do you think its probable that they would try and find me or just keep the deposit and just blacklist me?

Can't really say without knowing who "they" are. I dare say if it's a company, then they might try get it back. A private landlord could go either way. Why don't you just call them, not tell them who you are, and ask?
if the deposit will pay for two months rent, ask the landlord if you can pay only a one months rent and let him keep the deposit
Its a small independant company actually they only have like one office
Okay what if i just dont pay next months rent would'nt they just terminate the contract if I said I could not pay?