Page 1 of 2
Exactly what it says really. I just got back from being out with my friends for about 23 hours and now I'm really enjoying just sitting in my room on my own. That's not to say I don't like my family or anything, I just like the way its just me and nobody else

Am I wierd or does anyone else enjoy long hours of solitude?
Yes. My parents work during the weekdays and when I'm on holiday, from 8 till 7 I'm all on my own.

Makes for excellent writing time, smoking time, listening to music time and of course, fapping time.

It's awesome to have the house to yourself.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Yep, I think everyone does to a certain extent - cept not too long - cus then I start too go crazy.
I spend agesss on my own. In the last school hols (8 weeks long) i spent maybe 4/5 days on my own pretty much.
It's good just to be able to walk around in your undies and just do what you want, without being told off.
my parents think i'm antisocial though. i just like my own company.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
I spend agesss on my own. In the last school hols (8 weeks long) i spent maybe 4/5 days on my own pretty much.
It's good just to be able to walk around in your undies and just do what you want, without being told off.

+19243382149x10^24783216437285463
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Yeah it's nice to have every once in a while. I use to enjoy going for walks by myself when me girlfriend was home. We would usually hang out all day then at like 2am I'd walk the long way home just to have a bit of alone time.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Not really. It gets boring sometimes.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Quote by sheldonpardy
We would usually hang out all day then at like 2am I'd walk the long way home just to have a bit of alone time.

I love walking home at the early hours of the morning...nobodys ever around, its just awesome.
Yes, people get in my way of being a success millionare astronaut.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No poll?

And yea, people irritate me.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I prefer being alone. people just get annoying sometimes.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
A week on holiday with my friends drove me crazy. Although the person I ended up sharing with was the one that I basically didn't like by the time the holiday came around (there was 4 of us).

I think a few days at home alone will become really boring especially if you have nothing to look forward to (I've been there) but I'm very content going out a few times a week, playing some pool, getting high with friends (or friend, I only have one it would seem now) and then sitting around playing guitar and games the rest of the time.
Quote by Surfer Rosa
Yep, I think everyone does to a certain extent - cept not too long - cus then I start too go crazy.

I agree, that slow dehumanizing feeling is really bizarre when I am alone for too long. I sometimes overanalyse things when i'm completely alone but enjoy having the house to myself on the odd occassion to chill out, eat and cook whatever I want, and crank up the music.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Only after being with people alot. And generally I dont like it for to long. A few days most.
If I'm not out with friends, then I have to be with online friends.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yeah, I love time to myself.

However, I like a balance - I tend to think I'm a very sociable person and love being in the company of others but I also know when enough is enough. Eventually, I just get snappy.

So, equal measures of both for me, thanks
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by Tom_hatton
I love walking home at the early hours of the morning...nobodys ever around, its just awesome.

+1
I love walking through London at 3am listening to some trance
ohai little sig.
Quote by Snowblind 911

+1 to all but the third line. After about 3 hours with someone I start to get irritated.

So apart from in class, I'm pretty much always alone.
i used to like it but now i ****ing hate it, i have hung out with friends twice this entire summer (and it was one friend). the entire summer has been, wake up, play guitar, go online, go to the gym, take a shower, play guitar, go online, play guitar, go to sleep. i think i might have completley forgotten how to socialize with people
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I have the house on my own too much and you spend all day just sulking, bored and fapping. Believe me, after 3 days of having the house to yourself with no money, masturbation loses its fun.
Yes, I love solitude, nothing beats sitting alone on a Bridge, overlooking a River, with some music to fit the mood.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I love walking through London at 3am listening to some trance

Woh, you're reading my mind. I decided to walk home the other day at 2 in the morning, took me 45 mins but I had some Buckethead, Sigur Ros and some King Crimson so it was actually awesome.
yes, totally
I've basically had my dads house all to myself for the past week and tomorrow some friends are coming over and I'm actually kinda dreading it.
I mean, I love my friends and all, but its liberating to not have to be around people.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I've been at home by myself pretty much for 3 weeks and I've only seen my best friend like 3 times. No one else except my family really. I do that every summer holidays pretty much, it gives me time to think. Sometimes it does get boring and you can get stuck in a rut but the rest of the year i'm pretty sociable.
Yup, perfect fapping time.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i spend most of my days on my own
im lonely but used to it
helps write music (Y)
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
Quote by Snowblind 911

amen brother!
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
I do enjoy it, but only for so long - too long on my own does kind of send me completely Nuts
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
I enjoy being alone, but I have a girlfriend and she's mostly at home.

Gear:

ESP Eclipse See Thru Black/Cherry
ESP LTD M-200FM
BC Rich Warlock NJ Neck Thru Series
Peavey 5150 head and cab
Boss GT-8
Line 6 PODxt
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
Jazz III picks (black)
Arte Sania acoustic
I havent been out of the house for 2 weeks. Nearly all my friends went on holiday for the same 2 weeks and the others refuse to come out when there is less then 3 of us which sucks. So ive been stuck in on my own for 2 weeks and this sucks. Majorly. I usually love being in and being lazy but im getting so lonely here on my own. I dont suppose anyone here lives in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, England do they? I need to get out lol
Page 1 of 2