SKB Strat/Tele case, perfect condition...$80 shipped. (got it for $99 plus tax new)

Crate Powerblock 150 watt head....$150 plus shipping to whatever location you're in (only slightly used, perfect condition. i still have the box and manuals plus the padded carrying case)

MIM Fender Strat Standard with hardshell case...$290 shipped, guitar is a couple years old and has a couple tiny scratches and dings (nothing too serious) but otherwise it's in great condition

Ibanez RG guitar body .....$50 shipped, I'm not sure what series, standard RG shape though. I was going to use it as a project guitar but i've got 3 other guitars i'm currently building. it's in good shape.

USB guitar cable...$20 shipped, bought it new to record on to my comp but never got around to using it. perfect condition

Boss MT-2 ...$45 shipped, it's gone some scuffs and wear but otherwise it works great

I've got a few brand new Celestion G10-30's i'll let go for $40 each plus shipping.

I'll entertain any offers, just message me here or send me a PM.
+1 to pics.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster

the sticker is no longer on the guitar, all the pics i've got since my camera is currently D.O.A.

haalternative- sorry but i've no use for a PSP (my little bro has one i could take at anytime)

slushe- that's a bit less than what i want especially for shipping across borders which i'm pretty sure costs more than standard shipping rates

Darkice- MT-2 is the metal zone
how about $135 shipped USPS to canada for the powerblock? Shipping something like that by USPS shouldnt be more than $25 or less even.

I mean, awhile ago they were going for $99 new at Musiciansfriend
Quote by Slushe
how about $135 shipped USPS to canada for the powerblock? Shipping something like that by USPS shouldnt be more than $25 or less even.

I mean, awhile ago they were going for $99 new at Musiciansfriend

i wish i would've known, i wouldn't have paid as much as i did for it. I'll go $140 shipped, that's about the average of the ones I've found around the web.
with the USB cable...
do you need extra software to record?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
nope, it'll work with any software as far as i know. i might be able to find the paperwork that came with it.
alright man.. $140 shipped by USPS to canada, Ill do that. you have an email? PMs and everything dont work for me on this website.
How about a Boss ODB-3 bass overdrive for the metalzone?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Quote by PunkRocker33133
How about a Boss ODB-3 bass overdrive for the metalzone?

sorry dude, no use for bass gear
Quote by cccasey14
MT-2 come with box and papers?

Bought it used a few years ago, didn't come with box or papers but if it helps it will be shipped in a box with papers in it! how's that for a deal
sorry the cable doesn't act as a midi input does it?
causee that would be highly unlikely, yet ****in awesome
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by inhatredofme
Bought it used a few years ago, didn't come with box or papers but if it helps it will be shipped in a box with papers in it! how's that for a deal

lol =P
Quote by AeroRocker
sorry the cable doesn't act as a midi input does it?
causee that would be highly unlikely, yet ****in awesome

not a clue, was sort of an impulse buy.
pics of the ibanez body??
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
pretty positive that's an ibanez EX body. not an RG
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
Quote by rjmck4883
pretty positive that's an ibanez EX body. not an RG

you're probably right, sorry.

here's pics of the crate head

JLT73- I've got a trade pending for that strat but if it falls through i'll consider your trade.
everything but the strat is still available, also got a line 6 POD 2.0 if anyone is interested
how much for the pod?
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
$160 shipped, comes with the manual and power adapter. will accept trades if you've got anything to offer up.