I NEED HELP! its like one day b4 a show and my b-52 at-1000 isnt working my import chord is fine, the amp seems to be powered up idk wuts wrong wit the amp! theres no sound commign out, this amp is basically new! it worked fine like 10 hours ago wut could have happend? HELP!!
~shecter hellraiser C-1~
Is it connected to a cab? Are all of the tubes glowing? Could it be your guitar? Sorry, I'm just throwing out suggestions.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Combo
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
Quote by Saofan12
no one tubes not glowing

There is your answer. Replace it.

EDIT: If they are the factory tubes, you should probably do a total retube and get it over with.
well i brought it to guitar center nd its a triple rectifier so it should by pass the tubes in the first place they said . they said its not the tubes at all but a manufacturing error is there anything i can do?
~shecter hellraiser C-1~
Rent an amplifier until GC replaces/fixes your amp? If the amp is really new, maybe you can talk them into paying for the rental, since they say they sold you a defective product ...
tell them you'll say a few words at the show to thank them for letting you borrow an amp...
they sold you a defective product, go back and say you wanna return it, how old is "practically new"?
I have the same amp and I'm pretty sure the tubes glow all the time no matter what rectifier setting. You should start with replacing the tube(s) If you did just get it, they should still be under warranty.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Combo
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
If you just bought it, most tubes have a 90 day warranty with the manufacturer, so give B-52 a call.
I would start with the basics. Make sure you turn it on the right way, try both inputs, and outs.check to see if your loop is active or not and what the send and return are set at.
try a few cables, I don't know if one tube would shut the whole thing down but there are 12 tubes in those suckers. Good luck
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab